Western UnionI didn't received or get the money that my friend sent to me through western union

My friend from Italy sent me a money last Tuesday, May 9, 2017 around 4 in the afternoon here in the Philippines. At around 7 in the evening here I went to the Western Union USSC to claim the money that my friend sent, one of the agent there get the form that I filed up and the my passport as my valid ID, after 10 to 15 minutes the agent called me and said that the money will be available within 10 hours, so that time I didn't get the money. Then I decided to get it tomorrow.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at around 4:30 in the afternoon I went to the other branch of Western Union which the DA5 branch to get the money but unfortunately when the agent there check my transaction she found out that there's no money in the transaction that I gave, so what I did was I went back to the first Western Union branch which is the USSC and talked to the agent that I have talked that night. I told them what I've found out and asked them what and why it happened. They checked it, and I also asked my friend who sent the money to check to also there what happened. My friend from Italy who sent the money went back to the Western Union where he sent the money and asked to track what happened to the money and to the transaction, from there we found out that the money was lost and someone get it. We didn't know who's the one who get it and where she/he get it. What shall can we do? Can you help us to get back that money?

Jh
May 10, 2017

Comments

• Ok
      Jul 03, 2017

Dear

I have the same experience with Wester Union,
    I'm preparing take action on Facebook and Publish the stories of people who like you and me

I would like to ask for your permission to Publish your story on Wester Union facbook page, twitter and other social media,

Maybe i can change something, maybe i can save some people money..

I do not know..