Western Union / online fraud by western union money transfer
Recently i had transferred some money to my parents in India by Western Union Online Money Transfer on 6th of Dec. On 8th of Dec, I received one mail from Western Union saying that the money was picked up, though my parents never picked up the money.
I tried calling up the customer care but in vain as they had no idea of what is going on. They gave me an email id (uk.customer AT westernunion.co.uk) to which i mailed my complaint. But I have not received any response from them also till date.
I dont know how to get my money back.
All i can say is that dont trust the Western Union money transfer. Chances are your money will never reach the intended destination.
More Western Union Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - email scams 
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason 
- Western Union - banned from using service 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance 
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email 
- Western Union Financial Services - difficulties in withdrawing money at absa welkom south africa
- Western Union Financial Services - western union imposed a preposterous ban on me from every using western union again
- Western Union Financial Services - denial of money transfers
- Western Union Financial Services - I can no longer send money to my family in prison??
- Western Union Financial Services - unbelievable