Western Union / banned
I was banned from Western Union and they never gave me any explanations why I was banned. I have been using their service for the last year and I monthly send money to the same person in Mexico which is my wife, and the same amount of money which is $800 U.S. a month. I don't know why Western Union is so paranoid, laundry drug cartels don't laundry $800 U.S dollars a month, that is ridiculous, that's how much they spend in one meal!!! So I have no idea what their problem is, does anybody know what actions can somebody take because of this situation? I will appreciate any help.
More Western Union Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - email scams 
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason 
- Western Union - banned from using service 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance 
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email 
- Western Union Financial Services - Difficulties in withdrawing money at Absa Welkom South Africa
- Western Union Financial Services - western union imposed a preposterous ban on me from every using western union again
- Western Union Financial Services - denial of money transfers
- Western Union Financial Services - I can no longer send money to my family in prison??
- Western Union Financial Services - unbelievable