Western Union / banned
I was banned from Western Union and they never gave me any explanations why I was banned. I have been using their service for the last year and I monthly send money to the same person in Mexico which is my wife, and the same amount of money which is $800 U.S. a month. I don't know why Western Union is so paranoid, laundry drug cartels don't laundry $800 U.S dollars a month, that is ridiculous, that's how much they spend in one meal!!! So I have no idea what their problem is, does anybody know what actions can somebody take because of this situation? I will appreciate any help.
More Western Union Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - email scams 
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason 
- Western Union - banned from using service 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance 
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email 
- Western Union Financial Services - money transfer using app
- Western Union Financial Services - money transfer-banned from sending and receiving.
- Western Union - blocking of wires
- Western Union Financial Services - barred from using western union
- Western Union Financial Services - money transfer