Western Dental Services / crowns
My crowns were made way to thick and my bite is completely off. They told me I just needed to get used to them but I just can't! The crowns have bulges in the back. They hurt and food keeps getting stuck in them. Now I have to pay someone to fix them. I wanted porcelain so they would look natural but now they look like I have dentures. I can't even bite my lip because my teeth don't touch each other the right way. I wish I would have never let them touch my teeth!
More Western Dental Services Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud 
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge 
- Western Dental - price rip off 
- Western Dental - dear future wd patient 
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca 
- Western Dental - make up the rule or policy to cover their mistake (2 front desk workers & the office manager), blame the insurance company & void my appointment
- Western Dental Services - fraudulent practices
- Western Dental Services - aggressive collection due to an error on their part!
- Western Dental Services - products and services
- Western Dental Services - my daughter