Western Dental / they are frauds
I was given a flyer advertising free cleaning. When my wife and I arrived, we were given several forms to complete and sign. The dentist cleaned my teeth (just like any other semi annual cleaning) and fitted me for a bridge. He cleaned my wife's teeth and filled two teeth. We were told we had great insurance and it would cover almost all of the charges. The following month I received my EOB from Delta Dental and discovered almost $4000.00 in fraudulent charges. The charged us for two deep cleaning $1200.00 each and a bridge, that still has not been put in due to incorrect fit. My insurance company is investigating these charges. Also, the most disturbing, I received a credit card bill from GE Money (Care Credit) with a balance of over $3500.00. I never opened this account, nor did I ever willing authorize West Coast Dental to open an account in my name. In addition, the dental office hangs up on us every time we call and try to resolve the matter. When they were told that these services were not performed on us, they told us we are not doctors and hang up.
More Western Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud 
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge 
- Western Dental - price rip off 
- Western Dental - dear future wd patient 
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca 
- Western Dental Services - aggressive collection due to an error on their part!
- Western Dental Services - products and services
- Western Dental Services - my daughter
- Western Dental Services - I cancelled my business with western dental
- Western Dental Services - upper dentures