West Elm / misleading product/poor service
I ordered a full-sized futon cover and it is no where near close to a standard full size. I asked West Elm to send a postagepaid return label (I already paid $8 to get the item) and they refused saying the cover only fits THEIR futons - so I responded that no where did it indicate that on the web site and requested a label again. They responded I could locate and return it to a store... which is 150 miles away. If it only fits their futon that should have been posted. And I was ok with splitting the shipping. Such poor service - "find a store and tough luck" was basically the response. Unless I get a return label, I shall never order from them again, nor their parent company, Williams Sonoma.
More West Elm Complaints & Reviews
- West Elm - delayed 3+ months 
- West Elm - worst customer service 
- Williams-Sonoma - poor customer service 
- West Elm- STINKY WOOL RUG - smelly rug and horrible customer service
- Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate - get less at same costs 
- West Elm - refund
- Williams Sonoma - bad service shopping
- Williams Sonoma - mugged in their store and no one cared!
- Williams-Sonoma - useless promo code
- westelm.com - company charged me twice for the shipping