Wes.org / Bad customer service & delay of evaluation

GA, United States Review updated:

I paid for evaluation with wes.org for evaluation of certificate for international schooling. They were quick to accept payment fee but since then nothing had been done. It wasn't until recently when I couldn't wait I discovered that not only did they send my evaluation to the wrong address, they also didn't notify me or pay the Council their evaluation processing fee, so my form was sitting out there in my country of Education, untouched until I contacted them and paid the fee and filled out their own forms. These fees was supposedly to be covered by the $160 they (wes.org) had collected from me. And when I called to complain, the customer service lady whoever she was said sorry, some school's don't require payments while others do, we didn't know they required payment or we would have notified you, and when I said I am very upset by the way my evaluation had been handled, she just kept mute and when I asked hello? I am speaking alone or is there someone else on the other side of the line? She said yes, is that all? alright great and hung up the phone!
I have never been so hurt in all my life and neither have I met with any organization so unprofessional and need I say I was on hold for over 25mins four times and the phone would go off and then I'll have to call again before I could speak with someone? Please people beware, use any other evaluating body if need be, unless you do not have a choice but to use them. Truly, it is traumatic. When you depend on such organizations in order to get your life back in terms of certification, evaluation, Education and job opportunities.
They will treat you like you don't matter as soon as you pay them. My evaluation has been delayed for 8mths now... need I say more?

Go

Comments

• Th
      Jan 14, 2010

Thanks for the review. Unfortunately, I read it too late. I just sent in my transcripts, got charged and everytime I checked the status of my order it would show as waiting for required documents. I have been trying to reach customer service via phone but cannot get a hold of anyone on customer service and noone will respond to may emails either. They were quick in taking my money, but apparently they don't care about their customers at all.

• Th
      Jan 14, 2010

I sent my transcripts to wes.org a few weeks ago. First of all, i never received a confirmation that the package was received, and everytime I checked the status of my order it shows as waiting for required documents. I have since tried to reach customer service by phone and can never speak to someone regarding my the issue.I have also emailed them many times, and the only time I got a response was an automated message that did not answer the questions I had. I agree with those that said they are quick in taking your money, but that is about it. I am very upset with this organization and cannot believe that good colleges in the US refer it to students.

• Do
      May 14, 2010

Wes is the worse evaluation agency, the customer service is so bad and response time to email request terrible. I wish someone will look into the way they work and charge them with something. It seems to me that they know they are dealing with folks that might not be from the states originally so they can afford to treat us all like trash.

• Ar
      Oct 13, 2010

The worse evaluation agency ever!! Wes customer service sucks. They are so rude. They take your money, but they don't do anything to help you out. Looks like it takes them years to complete the evaluation process. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!

• Kr
      Jul 30, 2011

I agree 100%. They have horrible customer service, and the simply hang up on you if you complain. WES (World Education Services) - I hope Google will catch that - are the biggest scam I met so far. If your school recommends them, ask for an alternative agency.

• Mo
      Oct 23, 2011

The worst agency ever. Took the money and never received anything! Customer service horrible!! Please somebody do something!!

• Tu
      Apr 26, 2012

WES is terrible. Never never use them. There are so many other agencies and use another.
    They are horrible.

• El
      Oct 17, 2012

I am in 100% agreement. The worst by far and away. If you read this and still use the service, I feel sorry for you but do wish you the best of luck.

• Ap
      Feb 26, 2013

If u thinking to do evaluation trough them ... dont...costumer serves suck u will be calling them and wait for costumer for 20 minutes at least, charged me twice only because same papers were send to them twice from my institution.

• Ar
      May 05, 2013

They deduct twice from my account . When i submitted application for FSWP for Canada, the page refreshes when I submit payment and it deducts twice from my Master card. Worst agency I have ever met. Please dont apply here.

• Bh
      Jul 09, 2013

WES.ORG is the worst evaluation institute. they take money for evaluation and not doing evaluation for the documents. i submit my masters & bachelors for evaluation but they did evaluation only for Masters and sent me copy. when i asked for bachelors they said your master is from distance learning hence we will not consider bachelors also. They are just concern about the money. bloody hell with WES

• Qu
      Oct 28, 2013

WES.org is the worst evaluation agency. You can spend over 1hr on hold just to get to some rude customer service worker. E-mails have automatic electronical reply services with no follow-up. Quick to collect your funds from your account with no services. I had to resubmit the same document to transcript research who has very good customer and efficient services. To prevent stress run away from WES.

• Di
      Nov 27, 2013

hi QueenViv
    what is the name of the second agency that you connected to ? Please share the contact info and name of it.

thanks in advance!

May 07, 2014

I'm so Regret didn't read reviews before I applied this company. This company does the worst service. DO NOT use this service. You will waste your money!!

• Rf
      Jul 15, 2014

WES is the worst! It will take you forever to reach customer service. They claimed to be a non-profit organization, but they overcharged everything. $12 for a piece of envelop to send to a school two weeks after, the school have not received the documents yet.
    I WILL NOT RECOMMEND WES to everyone.

• We
      Jul 22, 2014

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

WES is a complete fraud. They claim their procedures are to ensure the integrity of their service, yet it's really to obfuscate the process once you have given them your money. They emails are cryptic, if they even respond. It takes 20 minutes or more to get to live person, and even then you have to wade through the red tape.

If your college/university offers any other choice, take it.

• Y0
      Aug 08, 2014

I am in the US and its been 22 days and my evaluation report has not arrived yet. They claim (email correspondence) that the delay must be at a post office because they have sent it. Their courier service is outrageously high charge $80. Now I am wondering I was probably better off using the trackable courier service. Do you guys suggest that I order duplicates by courier?

Oct 13, 2015

They are simply fraud they didn't send me my papers after 6 years and i got charged $50 for cancellation fee never recieved my payment back. What a horrible experience.

• We
      Mar 28, 2016

They are really the worst. I hope they go out of business soon. The customer service people hang up on me on the phone and told me she could not help me and ask me to email them. But when I emailed them, they could not answer my question. They just sent me a link of their website. As soon as they get your money, they do not care about anything else. This is truly the worst customer service experience I have ever had and I live in NYC.

Apr 06, 2017

It has been more than 4 months since I applied to WES for my certificates to be GPA evaluated.They never tell you what exactly we need to do.They tell you send certificates in chinese thus we get our certificatd verified in chinese and they say to do in english again, They will make you pay more and more and its all waste of your energy and time.Its the worst institution ever to deal with.I should never have consulted this institution in very first place.

Aug 13, 2018

I paid additional money to WES for expedited delivery of my transcripts to the school. But WES not only lost the package ( delivered to a wrong place) but also never refunded the additional amount ( for expedited delivery).

They informed that although I did full payment to WES for the delivery, If the package is not delivered I should talk to UPS.
    My question is, if they want full payment, then that's OK, but if package is not delivered, I need to follow with UPS. Why?
    Even if I take that. When all know that there is a delivery issue and even WES admit it. then also they are not returning the additional payment I did for expedited delivery.
    Since in the whole mis-management, I did lost critical time and I paid additional to get the package delivered next day and not after 15 days.

Their customer care is also horrible. You call and you get one advice. disconnect and call again, you will get another advice.

I request all of you, if someone has a better option to go with than WES (Infact there are plenty), please go with them. Otherwise you will lose your money, time and energy just trying to follow up with them.

(They never inform you. You have to proactively check every details.)