Wesbank — service
I received car finance from Westbank and when I bought my car I was told that my last payment is the 7 August 2018 then it was extended due to arreas to 07 November 2018. I don't get statements anymore every time I must send email to Melita Cloete to receive one and what I am getting from her does not look right the statement does not have the contract amount the balance.
The balance is written at the bottom on the email I paid an amount of R6 700.00on the 25 October 2018 and he said balance was R19 450.32 -2.91 instalments behind . and a note that I should surrender my vehicle to be sold on auction.
Requested the statement again on the 14 November 2018 the balance was now different went up to R26 466 .51 and she now wrote I fell behind with 3.96 how ? No idea
She promised to send me a settlement letter I requested on the 31 October 2018 I still haven't received.
Can someone please help me cause talking to them they just push that. Person must sign VTN papers to come fetch the car
More Wesbank Complaints & Reviews
- Wesbank - arrangement to pay account in arrears 
- Wesbank - payment arrangement
- Wesbank - cancellation of my contract 
- Wesbank - wesbank bills for insurance on vehicle already insured 
- Wesbank - think twice before financing with wesbank 
- [Resolved] Wesbank - awfully slow service 
- Wesbank - finance
- Wesbank - loan
- Wesbank - needing information from wesbank and being transferred to 100 different departments
- Wesbank - car finance