Wells Fargo — unethical behavior
I am a cancer patient. Was diagnosed in July of 2015. later that year, don't really remember the date, I called Wells Fargo to ask if there was anyway that we could work out a plan to lower my truck payments due to the increase in medical bills with the chemo, and not working full time. I was told no there is nothing we can do for you. So we did our best to keep up the payments.
In 2016 I called again for some help and asked if we could refinance our 2008 F-450. I was told that Wells Fargo doesn't refinance anything over 5 years old.
So of course we tried to keep up payments again, with me going through radiation and not working full time it was tough.
So this month, August 2017 we get a call from a man named Jay from Wells Fargo saying that we are 59 days past due on our account. I explain about the first 2 calls, he says the second that we could have refinanced in 2016 because its 8 years. Of course to late now because the truck is 9 years old.
Then he asked why we weren't offered a Hardship Loan last year? I have no clue why I tell him. Of course now Wells Fargo will not help us with a Hardship Loan because the payments are too delinquent.
I have used Wells Fargo before for the purchase of other vehicles and have always payed for the vehicle, but now when I'm in financial hard ship they toss me aside without another thought.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - insurance repair escrow
- Wells Fargo - unethical behaviour for mortgage lender 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - customer services
- Wells Fargo - closed credit card acct 
- Wells Fargo - harassment