Wells Fargo Financial / car payoff

I purchased a 2005 Kia sorrento from Wells fargo auto Financial in 2006, after keeping the car for a year and a half I realized the loan was not going down. I traded the car in to a Honda dealer on June 2007. One month after I traded the car in I began receiving phone calls from the collection department stating I owed 2 payments and my account was in collection and it was reported to the credit bureau of my negative payments. I had the finance department call this company and explain to them that I had traded that Kia in and brought a new 2007 Honda. This was not enough for this company, today 9/11/ 2007 I am still receiving phone calls and my account is still in the negative status. I advise anyone in their right mind to never! never! do any type of transactions with this company and tell all of your friends about this horrible auto financial company, it is terrible and the whole world should be aware of this.

N  1st of Jun, 2008 by
You're a complete idiot. When you trade in a car, the company you finance it with will probably only give you the face value of the car. Kia's have a horrible depreciation rate. Why do you think that trading in a 1.5 year old Kia will offset the cost of a Honda? People like you shouldnt even be on credit. You're bringing the national avg of FICO scores down by the day.

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo