Wells Fargo / unethical company
Imagine my surprise when I received a letter stating that you have been working with us for some time to resolve our financial problems.
I sit here looking at our last statement -- $109 due by 8/15/05. I paid 40.00 on 7/28/08, $60 on 8/26, $9.00 on 9/4/08 using the bill pay service offered by Wells Fargo bank. Wow due 8/15 – paid by 9/4/08 – we are quite the deadbeats.
I just went on line (Wells Fargo Financial) and paid another $109 since apparently Wells Fargo needs the money so badly.
I’ve never dealt with such an unethical group of financiers in my life.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - investment banking
- Wells Fargo - my direct deposit
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - wells fargo corrupt executives - michael devito, liz bryant, liz djokovich bryant, perry hilzendeger 
- Wells Fargo - rewards
- Wells Fargo - foreclosure threats