Wells Fargo Advisors / removing stocks w/o notification

1 main stToms River, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7329143056

Removed stocks w/o notification on 4/22/15. Would not have know had we not checked our accounts on line. What gives them right to go into my account & my sister's and remove stocks . Had to spend hours on the phone & web trying to get the facts as to who & why this happened. We know why, the stock split was not correct. Should have been 50/25/25/, was 33/33/33. A difference of 7%, which totals about $975.00 and yet $11, 000. was removed from each account. Still no information forthcoming from wells fargo. All stems to Robert Loretto's lack of business knowledge & customer service. Drove 2hrs in the rain for an appointment, that he was not prepaired for & could not complete. Time to rethink your career?? What a way to do business---keep your clients(who pay you) in the dark.

Ka
Apr 27, 2015

Comments

• Fk
      9th of Sep, 2015

Wells fargo stole 50 k from my account. My sons 21 birthday money i was saving they claim i never had it even tho i have pri ted statements and deposit receipts. Down with multinational corporations and mafia bankers i curse u by all thats evil wells fargo i wish the worst of fates upon all your souls that the devil keeps u all on judgement day u low life swindling garbage piece of trash like all ya moms and pops.

• Ro
      11th of Jan, 2016

I was pressured into putting $6500 into a Franklin Templeton mutual fund almost two years ago. I should have bailed out when it was down only $200. This is the worst financial group I have ever dealt with. The way they do business under the auspices of Wells Fargo, is a deceptive ploy to get unsophisticated clients to put their money in bad funds. I am trying to detach myself from this company which is not easy to do. They have terrible customer relations and poor business practices. They take forever to return phone calls and give you short shrift when they do.