Wellnesswatchers MD / Not a scam

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

First off, wellnesswatcherMD is not a scam. You guys really need to read your terms of conditions and check your e-mails more carefully. I purchased the teeth whitener and it worked great. I got my 50$ rebate check. And I even signed up for their medical website. They hooked me up with a free personal nutritionist, I get access to their online licensed physician, and I get to keep up to date with my health based through their health assesment. The thing that amazes me is that you people dont read everything about a purchase you made...how dumb can you be? Then you wonder why foreign countries call americans dumb lol. Grow the heck up and quit blaming these people for your mistakes.

Comments

• Ju
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Wellnesswatchers Md - took money from acc
    WELLNESS WATCHERS MD
    366 NASSAU STREET
    Princeton
    New Jersey
    Phone: 18005916383
    wellnesswatchersmd.com

wellness watchers md have taken over £120.00 from my bank account, i cancelled everything and am also still waiting for a £45.00 refund from a voucher i posted, i telephoned them but i was told that their systems were down and could not help me but would ring me!!!

3rd of Jun, 2016

Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can take care of this for you right away. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. Personally, I think that WellnessWatchersMD is a pretty good deal, or I wouldn’t work here. They send out thousands of $25 gift cards and $50 rebate checks every month. They also help hundreds of people with their Ask-the-Doctor service. If you were charged by mistake, I am authorized to give you a refund.