Wellness WatchersMD / sram and no cancellation available

1 366 Nassau StreetPrinceton, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-591-6383

Don't even remember signing up for this--received an email asking for health information and a letter (dated the day after supposed sign-up but postmarked 9 days later) to allow for cancellation within 10 days. When I called the number repeatedly I get a recording and then put on "hold" for the next agent who nevers comes. There is no cancellation otherwise provided for and an annual fee is charged to your credit card.

Sh

Comments

• Ki
      14th of May, 2008

I called on 5/13/2008 to see what the $59.00 charge was. I was told that it was for a membership to the Website that I wanted to join. After asking what the membership consisted of, I was told to go to the website to get that information. I went to www.wellnesswatchers.com and got their number. I called them and they said that they have been getting these calls for the last 6 months. I asked her if she thought it was a scam and she said "Yes". She suggested that I call my credit card company to have them dispute it. I will try that to see what happens.

• St
      10th of Jun, 2008

I agree this place is crazy! I just had a charge on my card too, and i didn't sign up for it, but they took my card information b/c i had clicked on something. I just called, but atleast I got it cancelled right away!

26th of Aug, 2008

So when QFL denies having any affiliation with this company here is the offer as stated by the company which is Extenzeforlife.com. This offer is written clearly on the bottom of the order screen but even if you do not check the box your enrollment happens anyway. So do not order anything through QFL Inc. or anyone affiliated with this company as it is just a front for thieves preying on anyone that orders products through their sister companies. A hint concerning any hidden affiliations with QFL, when choosing the shipping option it wil state QFL Priority or QFL Ground, these are just examples of what they say and QFL is not a mail carrier or a parcel carrier, it is just a reference that shipping will come from QFL warehouse...BEWARE OF QFL...

"Claim your 3 FREE THANK-YOU REWARDS - Today Only!
    #1. FREE SHIPPING TODAY via Email Insta-Rebate (up to $12.95)
    #2. FREE personal advice by a famous physician based on your unique profile! (Value $149)
    #3. FREE complimentary membership in WellnessWatchersMD for two full weeks!
    Get a free $10.00 giftcard, plus free personal advice from nationally recognized specialist Dr. Kerry D. Friesen, M.D. plus two free weeks to give your honest opinion on WellnessWatchersMD, the startling new interactive program that rips the covers off age-banishing secrets known only to medical experts. Reveals the one food guaranteed to extend your healthy years 12% (but only if you don't eat it!) Discloses sex triggers hidden in your kitchen for endless power and endurance. Exposes shocking health and beauty rip-offs you must avoid at all costs. Plus much more! If you don't agree this is too revealing to pass up, simply call toll-free to cancel within 14 days. Otherwise it's less than $4.92 a month for a FULL YEAR - billed annually with no automatic renewal. That's 50% off, and even if you cancel, your doctor's advice is still free, plus you still get your FREE $10.00 GIFTCARD!

YES, I accept my FREE SHIPPING, FREE doctor's advice and FREE membership. "

• Ro
      28th of Feb, 2009

Hello, I am with WellnessWatchersMD. We would like to apologize for any problems that some of our customers have been experiencing. We have recently made improvement to our customer service system as well as our phone system. Please contact us via email at support@wellnesswatchersmd.com or by telephone at 1-800-591-6383 and we will resolve your issue promptly. Thank you for your patience!

• Di
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Hey, Robert you are a robber! No one can get in touch with anyone at th phone number you provided. Shame on you!

19th of Mar, 2009

i dont know my case .. however i had send a cancellation to Wellness Watchers to cancel my subcription ...all has done before 14days ..

after 2 days emailing, i got an confirmation email that my account has been cancel .. but still waiting if there is any charging on my credit card after 14days period

below is their email reply

"Hello ******,

Your account has been de-activated.

Thank you for your business. Let us know if you have any further questions.

If we can be of assistance in the future, do not hesitate to contact us at support@WellnessWatchersMD.com or
    1-(800) 591-6383 (outside of the United States call 925-264-3166)Monday - Friday 9am-9pm eastern.

Thanks for your support,

Alan Goff
    Wellness WatchersMD Support Team "

• Ae
      22nd of Aug, 2009

Robert says he is "with" Wellwatchersmd.com - so you are one of the scammers then eh Robert? You don't say I "work for" or "I'm a part owner/director/regional rep or other job title"...so you probably own one of those popup website owners that makes a mint from it... or are being paid to represent the scammers in some other way perhaps? Who knows? But I really don't care. Two hours of research is enough to know that you and your "chums" are misrepresenting information.

You're website states Kerry D Friesen is a Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine and yet he is not certified with them...hmmmmm...something stinks folks...stay away from this company.

I have taken screenshots of your website showing today's date, and also the ABIM website confirming that Dr Friesen is no longer certified, so how he can be a Diplomate when he is not certified, is beyond my understanding...perhaps you can explain?

If anyone would like copies of these as evidence for your own case of misrepresentation please Contact this website and ask them to send your email address to me. I will happily oblige in helping you make your case of misrepresentations (as of today's date).

Of course, it may turn out to be more marketing trickery...I have yet to discover what being a Diplomate for the American Board of Internal Medicine really means.

If it turns out to be something that everyman and his dog can be then we should all add it to our own titles and make ourselves sound impressive! (I doubt that is the case and I'm sure the American BOard of Internal Medicine (which seems to be a legitimate entity) will be horrified to discover any such misrepresentation by a pass or current physician.

I really believe these people are scammers. I have no evidence to suggest otherwise. If that is not the case then lets see www.wellnesswatchersmd.com prove they are not scammers, ...we won't hold our breath!

Come on, put your money where your mouth is...provide us with records to show you have paid all these people back (I dont see many coming back and saying they go all their money back and compensation for the wasted time and effort...and charges they received for putting it in dispute), start answering the telephone, stop providing information that is misleading, stop having lots of differnt websites that lead to the same place (and the same with phone numbers), start providing clear guidelines (rathe than your crazy small print) and have a proper system in place to refer people who might be intersted in other products rather than selling/buying credit card information (that's my understsanding of what you are doing).