WeightWatchers.com / beware - free 30 day trial is not free!

Beware of Weight Watchers online free 30 day trial... it's not free. Even if you cancel within the 30 days, your credit card is billed for $65 before the period is up. My daughter and I were browsing online diet plans on the internet and the only way you could view weight watchers information was to sign up for a "risk free" 30 day trial, but you have to give your credit card number. Dumb me! We cancelled within the 30 days, but what you don't see is that you have to print the cancellation notice and fax or mail it to Weight Watcher in Kansas or they don't recognize your cancellation. This detail is cleverly hidden from you. There is not a phone number listed on their entire web site other than a fax number. the only way to contact them is via an email "form" with a small box for information. You can't even email them back. They know it's a scam and they don't want to talk to you. Beware!

Sincerely,
Julie Vawter
Bakersfield, CA

Comments

• Ru
      7th of Jul, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Just because they have a reputable name doesn't mean they will act responsibly. The site is a complete scam! STAY AWAY!

• Br
      4th of Jul, 2009

This company started out great. The online program is not very good, though. When I singed up for the 30 day trial, I realized that immediately. Never used it. Would have liked to attend meetings, but now I will never use them at all after they did to me exactly what happened to the original complainer in this thread.
    What rotten customer service!

• Su
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Weight Watchers - Life Time Etools
    Lincoln
    California
    weightwatchers.com

Trying to activate my Lifetime Etools numbers is a nightmare. There is no direct way to enter this number without going through a maze of different areas. I am going to to continue to call instead of trying to do this on my computer.

• Di
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Weight Watchers - keep taking my money....
    Pitman
    New Jersey

The online app never worked for me, just kept spinning, when I called they blamed my phone or internet service, so I canceled my 3 month plan, P.S. that wasn't easy either, which they charged me 39.99 for canceling it. DONT sign up for this, its not worth it, they only want your money ...

• Sn
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Weight watchers toffee ice cream bars - Weight watchers toffee ice cream bars
    New York
    New York
    weightwatchers.com

I hadn't purchased the toffee ice cream bars in quite some time. They have shrunk in size and they are only covered halfway with toffee---bummer. The old recipe was a lot better!

• Ke
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Weight Watchers - New program
    Columbus
    Ohio

WW is starting a new program effective Dec 3rd however they are not disclosing any information about the new program until Dec 9th. That does not make any sense how are we supposed to follow the program? We are having a meeting on Dec 2nd why wouldn't it be reviewed at this time? Very disappointed.

• Kl
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Weight Watchers - Weight watchers smart ones spaghetti

Found what seems to be a coated bread wrapper in my cooked food, thought it was an uncooked piece of spaghetti so almost swallowed it, luckily i took it out and looked at it, might have caused major damage to me! I didnt know exact email to send complaint to, i have a picture, again, didnt find an email to attach it to, buyer beware!