Web.com / outright fraud

1 12808 Gran Bay ParkwayWest Jacksonville, United States
Phone: 904-251-6156

I am a senior citizen in my 70's, so I'm kind of dependent on my wife, who works most ever waking moment 7 days a week. She had more serious priorities and at the same time shielded me from all finances. So, on Saturday I answered the phone call from Web.com who told me they were denied payment. I asked what the payment was for? They told me a website. In fact, I distinctly remember declining the service in late 2006 . Yet, I inadvertently discovered they had been siphoning over $136 from my account totalling near 14K. Money that had I had, could pay for missing essential nutrients needed to recover my energies and return to my profession. So, I asked for a refund, since the payment was taken in "error" because NOTHING of value was received from them as I had declined their service. They told me they had no record of my declination. Well it turns out this apparently is by design, given the hundreds of complaints. So, if you too have been scammed by this greedy company, please file your complaints with the FTC, the Florida Attorney General, so they can be influenced by the numerous complains to sue them for a refund and cease this Criminal Activity.

Go