Weatherseal / Credit Agreement
Hi, my parents have been conned by a Weatherseal sales rep. My dad received a sales call re new doors and advised the sales person it was something he was considering but not at that present time. Within 30 mins of hanging up the phone there was a sales rep at the door, My parents did say that they where interested in new doors but wanted to look about for the best deal, my parents asked her how much and she then went in to detail about all the different deals available. She advised my parents that the total price would be £2910, which no one in there right mind would pay. The woman asked how much my dad could afford and he said £12 per week, my parents are on a pension and my father has mental health problems. They fitted the doors in less than a week (obviously not allowing for the 14 day cooling off period), now they have received there paperwork and they are paying a one off fee of £200 and then 95 payments of 66.69, which i have been told amounts to over £6000. Can anyone please give me some advice, in the meantime i will be going to see lawyers with my parents.
More Weatherseal Complaints & Reviews
- Weatherseal - Absolute bull**it 
- Weatherseal - salesman's behaviour 
- Weatherseal - guarantee 
- Weatherseal - Pay to get faults fixed 
- Weatherseal - Unsolicited calls
- Weatherseal Home Improvements - call centre management
- Weatherseal - Really not worth the hassle!
- Weatherseal - Garage Door
- Weather Seal - Front door and surround
- Weatherseal Home Improvements - security alarm