Wawa Coffee Cups / colasping cups

Media, PA, United States Review updated:

This mornining I purchased a 24 oz of wawa coffee and drove to my place of employment. As I was getting out of my car I had my pocketbook on my left arm and the coffee cup in my right hand. The cup colasped and the lid flew to the ground the coffee spilled into my pocketbook all over my iphone6, up my arm on my coat, pants and down my leg. As i was trying to hold on to the cup somehow my finger was cut and I was bleeding. Terrible way to start a Monday morning. I am very unhappy with the new Wawa cups.

Su
Feb 23, 2015

Comments

•   Feb 23, 2015

They have a web site where you can make a complaint at as well and start an exchange in this matter.

• Li
      Jan 17, 2016

I am happy to find this complaint board. This is not the first time I have been "burned" by WAWA coffee cups. A few years ago, I contacted WAWA to beg they do something to upgrade the quality. Over the past week I have had two experiences that resulted in severe burns from the cups collapsing. WAWA kindly offered a gift certificate to pacify me and a corporate response to my complaint. I don't want a gift certificate, I want someone to genuinely care that LOYAL customers are being burned, clothes damaged, and inconvenienced because WAWA chooses to use inferior quality cups for the hot beverages. Did they really need to add the beautiful fancy soda machines instead of upgrading the quality of the cups? After my first complaint to WAWA I stopped going...why should I care if the company didn't. 7-11 is where I purchased my coffee, I do not prefer the coffee, it is more expensive, but I do appreciate the lids and cups. I have never been burned because the cup collapsed or because the lid split. I guess I am going back.

• Ri
      Nov 10, 2017

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME TWICE IN THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS! ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AS I WAS STANDING IN LINE THE CUP COLLAPSED IN MY HAND SPILLING COFFEE ALL OVER ME, THE LADY IN FRONT OF ME, THE COUNTER AND THE FLOOR!!! AGAIN YESTERDAY, WHEN I GOT THE COFFEE IT WAS SO VERY HOT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO DRINK SO I LET IT COOL FOR ABOUT 30 MINS IN THE CONSOLE OF MY CAR. WHEN I PICKED IT UP, THE CUP COLLAPSED SPILLING COFFEE ALL OVER MY CONSOLE, ME, MY CELL PHONE AND SOME BAGS MY WIFE HAD ON THE FLOOR OF THE PASSENGERS SIDE WITH SOME PURCHASES SHE MADE. I AM SHOCKED TO FIND OTHER INSTANCES OF THIS HAPPENING GOING BACK SEVERAL YEARS AND YET WAWA HAS DONE NOTHING TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM WITH THEIR CUPS!!! I GUESS THEY NEED TO BE SUED FIRST!!!