Waste Management / terrible customer service and excessive fees
Buyer beware of waste management. This company is so bad, I don't know where to begin. They provide trash service for me at a rental property. First of all, they make me sign a 36 month contract for trash service. Really? I need to sign a 3 year contract for them to pick up garbage! Then they expect me to notify them by certified mail 6 months before the end of mine contract to tell them I don't want service anymore. Plus they want me to tell them the price of the service I am switching to and give the right to match it. Ridiciulous! What else? They have raised the cost of my service 15% a year. They just randomly raise my bill and hope I don't squell. If I call to speak with a manager, they get my contact information to call me back, yet more times than not I end up having to call them again because they don't return my call. They changed my trash pick up day and failed to notify me. They claimed they couldn't get in touch with me, but by god they could get the bill sent to me each and every month.
Needless to say, I will not be renewing my contract with waste management. I have been counting the days until I can tell them where to put it. This company is too worried about their shareholders' pockets and shamelessly promoting themselves on undercover boss to give a damn about their customers. I would not recommend anyone ever get trash service from waste management.
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- Waste Management - scam charges 
- Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - accused of crossing the line!! 
- Waste Management [WM] - So wish we had competition for these crappy monopolies
- Waste Management [WM] - billing/ customer service
- Waste Management [WM] - hiring of minorities
- Waste Management [WM] - building is looking bad!
- Waste Management [WM] - bulk pick up