Waste Management / deposit refund
I had a giant dumpster delivered to my home for yard debris removal. Waste management requires $650 deposit from which to deduct the charges for their service and refund the rest. They are holding my refund for 1 whole month! This is morally wrong, it seems to me that they could process a refund quicker than that. Are they collecting interest on my money that is sitting in their bank account??
More Waste Management Complaints & Reviews
- Waste Management - scam charges 
- Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - accused of crossing the line!! 
- Waste Management [WM] - trash being picked up
- Waste Management [WM] - overcharging at end of contract 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - blocking car with dumpsters.
- Waste Management [WM] - residential trash services 
- Waste Management [WM] - so wish we had competition for these crappy monopolies