Warrior Golf clubs / False Advertisement

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (800)538-2156

I was asked to evaluate four golf clubs, for which I would be able to keep them at a discounted price, if I liked them. If I was not satisfied with the clubs, I could return them within two years, for a complete refund, also keeping a "goodie" bag full of 'so-called' Christmas gifts. I used the clubs, and was less than satisfied, wanting to return them. I waited for a supervisor, who asked how the clubs performed. I replied that they were alright, but my old clubs were better. The supervisor immediately said, and I quote; " I will note this evaluation to your account ", and promptly hung up on me. Upon trying to call them again, as soon as I told them my name, I
was disconnected. This is no way to run a business, and I plan on suing this company for fraudulent claims and stealing funds from my account. My name is Thomas Leatherbee, and luckily my brother runs a major newspaper, where the practices of 'Warrior Golf' will be exposed, everyday until I am either compensated, or satisfied. I do have a recording of the original call that started this whole scam, dealing with a person named, Mike Law, at [protected], or [protected]. If there are other people who have been scammed by this company, feel free to inundate your feelings for Warrior Golf with as many calls that you can manage, each day.

Th
May 28, 2013

Comments

• Je
      3rd of Nov, 2008
    Warrior Golf clubs - not recieving my golf when order

I ordered these clubs sometime in July and still have not recieved them Can you please help me out
    Jean-Paul Caron

• Ia
      17th of Jan, 2010

Good luck... I had the same problem with Warrior. After a long email campaign I finally got my money back, an appology and the promise of a free set of wedges for the hassle I had gone through. Well two years later and still waiting. No clubs.

16th of Oct, 2013

Hi Thomas,

My name is Mark Story and I am with Alibaba Group. Did you order these clubs off of AliExpress or Alibaba.com? If so, did you file a complaint with my organization? If not, I'd like to see if I can help you, Please feel free to email me at mstory@us.alibaba-inc.com.

Sincerely,
    Mark Story
    Director, International Corporate Affairs
    Alibaba Group

• Co
      20th of May, 2014

I can't believe this place is still in business, I remember their calls about making a golf course in Moreno Valley, CA. During the time they called me I lived down the road from the office in Lake Forest so I visited them personally to take a look at the golf clubs before getting suckered into investing in this project. They tried to give me sunglasses and a hat, but I declined because I've seen better quality at gas stations.

The clubs were junk, and everyone there looked strung out on drugs so I took my business elsewhere. I hope we get an update on the situation because I've been on golf forums and have seen similar complaints. I don't even think the office is still there so they may have relocated.

• Ri
      29th of Nov, 2014
    Warrior Golf clubs - broken bag high pressure sales on free gift
    Warrior Custom Golf
    Irvine
    Phone: 8004173930
    warriorcustomgolf.com

High pressure when calling for free gift tthey try to get credit card number and send clubs I don't want also sent me a golf club bag which was broken called and they tried to sell me more clubs never got reinbursted for bag very frustrating you try calling this number and see what happens