Walmart Stores / awful place
I worked for walmart for nearly one year, and in that time I witnessed a violation of EPA regulations in relation to the amount of silver waste (which is highly toxic) allowed on site(25 gallons). when I reported it to my manager he told me to hide it, in front of other associates, I talked to my assistant manager who told me to just do as I was told, I called out MEM and out general Market Manager. the issue was resolved, but I was yelled at for not telling my manager that it was a violation of our EPA mandates(which as the manager over the photo lab he is REQUIRED to learn through walmarts computer based learning) and was then written up and summarily fired within 60 through no fault of my own. I firmly believe that walmart does NOT actually inspect its stores, and fails to ensure that its management follow the laws that govern them.
I have, of course, been granted unemployment.
More Walmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - ami ventures
- Walmart Stores - pharmacy
- Walmart Stores - employee committed slander through private message 
- Walmart MoneyCard - debit card
- Walmart Stores - rainbow vacuum latch