Walmart Money Card / give them money you cant get yours

I needed to pay a bill on line, so I took the last 25.00 I had to walmart and added it to my RElOADABLE VISA. GUESS WHAT Walmart gave me a reciept with a beginning balance an ending balance, a reference code, an approval code, but I have no money on my Visa. I have spent a total of 6hours at this point trying to get to my money. I have talked with many different people and they all appologize and say this will be handled within the next business day. I have explained over and over that I dont need the money tomorrow I needed it last night when I as supposed to have immediate access to MY money. They will not allow me to talk with a supervisor or give me any answers on why my money is not showing on my card.I asked one of the many people I have talked to who is going to pay me for all the time I have missed from work trying to resolve this problem, the answer I got was they will credit my card the $4.95 monthly fee. I asked how they were going to add that to my account if they couldnt add the money I gave them. This is what is wrong with America today, we spent our money locally but we have to deal with people who cant speak plain english to resolve any problems. They dont know what the problem is but they are sorry and they are working on fixing it. How ARE THEY GOING TO FIX IT IF THEY CANT TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS! So I am still wasting my time sitting here waiting on my money loosing money by not being at work waiting on their supervisor to call me back. Donald Greene

Comments

• Da
      27th of Apr, 2009

I totally agree. I refused to hang up without talking to the supervisor. After about 8 minutes he came on the line and I will be honest with you, he didn't help anymore than the idiot lady I spoke with first.

• 52
      3rd of Aug, 2010

this is a [censor]ing joke, all you get when trying to reach someone in customer service is a [censor]ing east indian who care barly speak english, with [censor]ing kids yelling and screeming in the background i am disappointed that walmart would associate themselves with this 3rd world trash and suggest that all frustrations be taken out on walmart in any way possible be it a terroist attack or worse.