Walmart / major safety hazard at a center

United States Review updated:

Major safety hazard at a center. Potential laws suits if a person is injured. Potential general aafety concerns. Place. The vision center. 641 vetera’na pkwy s. Moultrie, ga 31788. Please do an investigation. I believe that based on my observations, they should not be in this particular area in a walmart facility. The space seems too crammed in the front. I am not sure if there is a place in the back of the center. The general potential for law-suits, and thugs looking out to steal from clients should be your concerns. My husband and I go to this location at 3 am on the 3rd of the month, and even at this hour there are thugs around.

1: senior citizens who may have eye dilation could come to harm crossing the lanes to their car.
2: not a safe place inside the center for a wheel chair, space very crammed.
3: no waiting area for clients.
4: many blacks reports that they were forced to go to other eye care providers
5: many persons are being harrased over their insurance coverage.
6:many poor persons may have been overcharged for services at the center.
7: the center creates more persons who can be also a potential for thieves to robb clients.
8: there is a bench outside the door, it sits infront of you check out.
I observed that anyone can sit there, and see the activities of your customers, and follow them out and rob them.
9. The center is located at a major highway thus a person who had dilated eyes could be involved in an accident.

Comments

• Gr
      2nd of May, 2012

LMAO is this for real? seriously...these are not hazards...these are just what you think might happen to you. I mean a bench located at the front of the door so people can sit down is a hazard? get real idiot. And I'm assuming you have dilated eyes.