Walkfit inserts / paid for 2 pairs and received only 1.

1 CA, United States
Phone: 1-800-368-3029

Back in June 24, 2008 I ordered 2 pairs of walkfit inserts. I received only 1. I called Customer Service, and to my surprised everytime I mentioned I wanted a credit they would hangup!! After several times of calling I got to speak to someone. I was promised a form for me to fill out, -for requesting credit or the 2nd pair. This was to be sent by fax. I waited and waited, checked the fax machine to make sure it was working... and nothing. I called back, got more hangups. I sent emails. Finally I got someone on the phone. This time they said the form would be mailed. After a couple of wks of waiting for this form, still nothing! I called back and now they said it would take 8 to 10 weeks for the form to be mailed out!!! Unbelievable. The time has past, and now its Sept. and nothing. In the meantime, when the purchase was done they didn't waste anytime taking my money. I really recommend people not to deal with them, they are running a scam. Its not about the money anymore, I am mad and just feel taken advantage of.