Walkfit America / Service not good

I placed an order with this company...Walk Fit America. I ordered 2 pr. of orthotics. They "promptly" debited my bank account for over $59. The product was not as expected and I returned it within 2 weeks...I am still waiting on a refund. They keep telling me I will receive it within 3-3 business days each time I call. And the worst part is that you cannot understand a word! The customer service reps speak very broken English. I asked to talk to a manager and was told that I could not. Not exactly good customer service.

Va

Comments

• Lu
      24th of Feb, 2009

I received my order and when I looked at the order form, I was outraged that such a small package cost me $54.65 S&H + I rushed the order for another $9.95. I ordered the product online after seeing the show and When you order online they do not give you a breakdown of cost or an order no./confirmation that you ordered the product. I understood by the commercial that I was getting the extra soles for FREE but instead I was charged $14.95 ea. set. I also found out that they charge you shipping and handling on each pair of soles...I bought 3 prs so if you divide that into $54.65, I paid $14.95 per pair for S&H. I order online all the time and never get charged this much for even large, heavy items. Being in advertising and marketing I stated to them this was very bad business and during these times they need to come up with better ways to ship. My customer service guy also had broken english and I even stated to him I don't know where he was located overseas or state side that he needed to tell his boss that the website, TV commercial and their order form needs to be clear to the customer what they are getting and what they are paying for it. They told me they would credit my account $28.00 for the extra shipping cost and that pairs of the soles in the future would not be charged with a shipping charge since I would be a repeat customer. My card was charged this weekend for 2 bottles of Joint Support since I signed up for that and I told them I did not want it. He stated to me when it came in to not accept the delivery and they would refund my money. I usually check out the internet for complaints but did not this time. I wish I would have. I was so angry that I left everything boxed and have not tried the soles. Hope this helps someone in the future.