Wachovia Dealer Services / Awful bank
I set up an auto-debit with wachovia and every month I got a statement saying I owed 265 dollars. HOWEVER they were deducting 278.00 from my account and when this discrepancy eventually caused me to bounce one payment they then refused to even accept checks, insisting I pay my car payment with money orders or through western union. I offered to have the payments come out my husbands accounts and they still refused.
When I told them to take me to court they told me they would repo my car right that day, and when I said I would be sure to move it they said I would be arrested! Now they are trying to repo it and sue me for the balance. Not only will they never recoup their loan that way, they will incur the fees of the repo service and the auction house and there will be no way to collect the debt. All this when all they had to do was fine me for bouncing a check and move on. They would have every penny.
Needless to say I went out and got a car with cash, I hope they do pay lawyers to sue me, I want to tell the judge how I offered and offered to pay them and they refused. It is totally unreasonable to ask me to pay with a money order or by western union, no one in any business ever does this, we are talking about years of payments with no problems, and it is because they sent me incorrect bills for months upon months. The people on the phone are beyond rude, they are austo piloted robots from h*ll. I hope they all lose their jobs and everyone defaults on all their loans. This bank needs TO GO!
More Wachovia Dealer Services Complaints & Reviews
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Scam activities 
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Overcharged 
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Car Repossessed 
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Illegal repo
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Treat you as if your are stupid and beneath them 
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Customer Services
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Hung up and would not accept further calls
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Collections Abuse 
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Persistent Harassment 
- Wachovia Dealer Services - Scam and cheating