Wachovia Bank / unauthorized billing
I use Bill Pay thru Wachovia. In Sept they started charging my account on the day I scheduled a payment (I'm not referring to electronic payments but payments made by check). The payee did not cash the check for another 10 days - therefore they had the use of my money for 10 days. If they do that with every depositor just think how much of our money they have to use every day that they shouldn't.
After all, it's our money until the check is returned to the bank cashed by the payee. The Presidents office said they couldn't do anything about the situation.
More Wachovia Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's
- Wells Fargo - fees
- Wells Fargo - home mortgage
- Wells Fargo - bill pay
- Wells Fargo - fraud