VVM Attorneys % SABC / sabc tv license
I received an sms this morning stating that i have been handed over to VVM Attorneys due to late payments on my TV license and subsequently VVM activated a "TRACE LOCATOR" on my credit profile??
After numerous attempts to get in contact with VVM they informed me that i was making late payments on my account. From the day i took out my TV license (2007) to date i have never received any correspondence from the SABC to inform me of the alleged late payments not have i received a TV license card. VVM gave me my personal details which is on the SABC's database only to find out that they have the incorrect details on the system, info which i never supplied but not my credit rating and name has been tarnished and I am now being held responsible for a bill which was due to my own negligence!!
This is totally unacceptable and the SABC and VVM just refuses to assist me in this matter and I don't know what else to do!!!
The service delivery of both companies are appalling to say the least!!!
More VVM Attorneys % SABC Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- SABC TV Licence Department - sabc ref 920506039947991 - unlawful threat on closed account 
- South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] - demanding payment when I have submitted proof that I am a paid up customer. I have sent many emails and proof.
- SABC - tv licence cancellation
- South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] - illegitimate licence back charges
- South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] - tv license
- South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] - annual fee