Von's Markets / terrible hr practices!
I am 57 years old and am seeking work. I saw an add on retirement jobs.com for various positions for the Von's stores so I sent in a resume and was called for an interview. When I went in for the interview well dressed I was treated coldly by a Gal by the name of Elizabeth and I could tell because of my age she was not interested and said she was not really hiring right now but just trying to get a feel for the kind of people looking for jobs. I was furious when I left since that is false advertising on many websites and I wasted my gas and time for a job I thought I would have liked. They say they are an EOE but this gal surely did not play by the rules and I am considering legal actions since this was blatant discrimination because of my age. This Von's is in Camarillo, Ca on Mission Oaks Blvd.
More Von's Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Vons - poor customer service 
- Vons / Pavilions - poor goods, lousiest customer service 
- Vons - they ripped me off
- Vons - bad business practices 
- Vons - customer service
- Vons - lazy cashiers: locate is - 12961 Chapman Ave Garden Grove, CA 92840 Get Directions Phone number (714) 750-3663
- Vons - security officer at the vons in escondido, ca on 351 w. felicita ave
- Vons - the company in general
- Vons - late night cashier
- Vons - flower department