Vonage / world plan and cancellation process
1) I was promised gift card at the beginning and when I enrolled, I was told that I'm not eligible. Surprisingly, why they have not validated my eligibility while enrolling me.
2) They charged 38$ to my card on 23rd Jan and I called them to cancel my service effective from 1/26. They told me that they cannot return my money corresponding to remain billing period (i.e. 1/26 till 2/22)
3) I asked them to place cancelation of my services with future effective date and they told me that I need to call them again.
4) I told them to remove automatic payment method as I want to review the bill before my card is charged and they told me that it is not possible.
It appears that they want me to forget calling them on Feb 20th so that they can charge my card again and anyways, they don't have the process of returning the money for the time period not served
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy
- Vonage - cancelling service.
- Vonage - vonage refuses to port my number to my new phone service