Vonage / billed for services not provided
Switched my phone service from Vonage to Optimum mid October-Got the run around from Vonage about closing the account. Found that they were continuing to bill my AMEX account. Found out that they didn't close my account and were continuing to collect $31.95 from my AMEX!
I was finally able to speak to a "Manager" in account services who told me that they could not refund ANY monies to me because the account was still open although no services were being provided (except for keeping open a dead account) Was told that according to the terms of service agreement, they could continue to do so until the account was closed! Honestly, the service was OK and had no real complaints about that BUT their business practices are unscrupulous at best! Wish I knew this before I ever signed up with them. I'll be sure to tell anyone I know about this. VONAGE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY EVEN IF THEY DON'T PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU!!
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - unlimited international = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - fraud 
- Vonage - business
- Vonage - they wont please their customer
- Vonage - disconnection fee 
- Vonage Holdings Corporation - international calling
- Vonage - rip off/identity theft