Vonage / FRAUDULENT TRADE PRACTICES

1 23 MAIN STREETHolmdel, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-332-2230

I AM PROPOSING A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST VONAGE.

ANYONE WHO HAS SUFFERED FROM VONAGE'S FRAUDULENT PRACTICES IS INVITED TO CONTACT ME BY E-MAIL.

Comments

• We
      28th of Jun, 2009

My elderly parents were told to plug a modem ( they do not know what that is ) into the cable tv line. All monies charged are going to be refunded by Vonage and a complaint has been issued against the sales person.
    Vonage was told that a connection to the internet was not available and the response was " just plug it into the cable tv line".

So be careful this company will say anything to make a sale and nail you to the wall if the 30 day refund period has passsed. Fortunately we caught this for them, because when asked for an E-mail address my son ( their grandson ) has an account with Vonage. The E-mail ( that my parents do not know ) for confirmation was sent to him, forwarded to me and here we are.
    As yet the complaint is still pending and we have to contact a manger in New Jersey on Monday to complete the refund.
    I have been assured that all monies will be refunded and all will be righted. Still in shock as to how they could take advantage of people like this with no technology accumen whatsoever.