Vonage / FRAUDULENT TRADING

1 23 Main StreetHolmdel, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-332-2230

Vonage fradulently induces customers to subscribe by offering a 30 day money back cancellation guarantee, which they do not honor.

I cancelled my Vonage service a few days after receiving the equipment, well within the 30 day period. Vonage refused to honor their advertised inducement, agreeing that although I had contacted them in time, it took them a further 11 days to process my request, which brought it to 1 day outside the 30 day period. They have fraudulently withdrawn substantial sums against my credit card.

Vonage is clearly operating a scam, which I am bringing to the attention of the office of the Attorney General for New Jersey. day money bacvk cancellation guar

Comments

• Ro
      6th of May, 2009

I hear your pain . I can assure you that you are speaking to deaf ears if you are calling customer service. Please allow me to advise you of who to contact at Vonage to resolve issues such as yours. The past CEO of Vonage was Jeffrey Citron, but the new CEO is Marc Lefar and he is determined to make Vonage a better company. You can contact him at 732-444-2398, please leave a message with his secretary to have him call you back. She may forward your request to an Executive Response Manager working for Marc Lefar. They are very professional and will work with you to resolve your problem. You can also FAX at 732-834-0189 .
    If you would like to reach the Executive Response Manager directly, you can reach him at 888-580-4020 x22799..