Vonage / FRAUDULENT TRADING
Vonage fradulently induces customers to subscribe by offering a 30 day money back cancellation guarantee, which they do not honor.
I cancelled my Vonage service a few days after receiving the equipment, well within the 30 day period. Vonage refused to honor their advertised inducement, agreeing that although I had contacted them in time, it took them a further 11 days to process my request, which brought it to 1 day outside the 30 day period. They have fraudulently withdrawn substantial sums against my credit card.
Vonage is clearly operating a scam, which I am bringing to the attention of the office of the Attorney General for New Jersey. day money bacvk cancellation guar
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy
- Vonage - cancelling service.