Volkswagen / unethical sale of damaged goods

Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:

I am at wits send sending this - I purchased a vehicle from this dealership August of Last year, and I have had countless issues with this vehicle. This car has been sent back to them 9 times now, I personally think this is ridiculous and unacceptable. Purchasing a car second hand from a reputable dealer should leave one feeling at ease. I never expected to never have any issues, but the amount is crazy. From a car not starting, to having ineffective gears and a clutch. As a young female who often works late, I am uncomfortable driving this vehicle and feeling safe doing it. I am not happy with the overall service received. Your CS Manager - Jan and my Sales Person - Zeta have tried their utmost to try and rectify this situation, but it has gone barely unchanged. I believe a level of ethics needs to be instilled in this situation and acknowledgement that a faulty vehicle was sold to someone. I am unhappy about the damage being brought to the Brand and I am a lover of VW as my entire family drive the brand. I no longer want this vehicle as I feel betrayed, lied to, and un-helped mostly in fixing this. One would think once a vehicle has been with you longer than the owner, a different course of action would followed aside from constantly booking it in for repairs. I need to understand why this entire situation has gone unresolved. I have tried to deal with this as calmly and patiently as possible, but it has gone too far now! I need the DP to call me and try resolve this matter, or I will take further legal steps to get it sorted. I hope you understand the level of disappointment I feel, and endeavour to restore my faith in the Brand.

Me
Feb 17, 2015

Comments

• St
      8th of Sep, 2010
    Volkswagen - They refuse to fix it even though i am willing to pay
    Volkswagen

My car was taken to Volkswagen with a problem. They refuse to fix it even though i am willing to pay. How much more do they expect from us.