Volkswagen / unethical sale of damaged goods
I am at wits send sending this - I purchased a vehicle from this dealership August of Last year, and I have had countless issues with this vehicle. This car has been sent back to them 9 times now, I personally think this is ridiculous and unacceptable. Purchasing a car second hand from a reputable dealer should leave one feeling at ease. I never expected to never have any issues, but the amount is crazy. From a car not starting, to having ineffective gears and a clutch. As a young female who often works late, I am uncomfortable driving this vehicle and feeling safe doing it. I am not happy with the overall service received. Your CS Manager - Jan and my Sales Person - Zeta have tried their utmost to try and rectify this situation, but it has gone barely unchanged. I believe a level of ethics needs to be instilled in this situation and acknowledgement that a faulty vehicle was sold to someone. I am unhappy about the damage being brought to the Brand and I am a lover of VW as my entire family drive the brand. I no longer want this vehicle as I feel betrayed, lied to, and un-helped mostly in fixing this. One would think once a vehicle has been with you longer than the owner, a different course of action would followed aside from constantly booking it in for repairs. I need to understand why this entire situation has gone unresolved. I have tried to deal with this as calmly and patiently as possible, but it has gone too far now! I need the DP to call me and try resolve this matter, or I will take further legal steps to get it sorted. I hope you understand the level of disappointment I feel, and endeavour to restore my faith in the Brand.
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - volkswagen r 2017
- Volkswagen - quality of original parts + perfunctory vag official car service
- Volkswagen South Africa - damaged goods 
- Volkswagen - service n lies