Volkswagen / rear wheel bearing sound
My car started to make noise wen it was on 35000km and i took to wonderboom vw to complain regarding the rear wheels sound. I was suspecting the wheel bearing but the said its my tyres and rim. Today i took it to one of the RMI garage to check. They changed the rear wheel bearing on both wheels n the car its driving smooth. So how am i goin to claim back this coz i dnt know if the car on 35000km can need bearing to be changed.
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - dealer and car problem
- Volkswagen - volkswagen 2015 certified pre-owned windshield wipers
- Volkswagen - jetta 1.4l tsi - dsg 7 dq200 transmission failure.
- Volkswagen - passat tyres
- Volkswagen - second hand bmw