Volkswagen / polo vivo starting problems
I currently own a 2010 polo 1.6 .the car seems to have a problem starting on hot and humid days .upon researching and consulting other polo owners i have discovered its a common fault and vw might be aware of this but remains quiet about it and due to it beign a manufacture default don't want to rectify this due to cost factors but prefers to make ud unsuspecting owners bear the cost involved .vw please man up and fix up this mess up .we know this is yourls fault and its not as bad as the emissions scandal .thank you .pls advise us .
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - dealer and car problem
- Volkswagen - volkswagen 2015 certified pre-owned windshield wipers
- Volkswagen - jetta 1.4l tsi - dsg 7 dq200 transmission failure.
- Volkswagen - passat tyres
- Volkswagen - second hand bmw