Volkswagen / terrible quality and terrible service
Claremont VW and VWSA have sold me a brand new car that started rusting from 4 weekd after taking delivery. Since then, the car has been back approx. 7 times for rust repairs/body work issues and general bad quality of workmanship. It has reached the point now where they "repaird" body work issues, but they have completely stuffed up the boot. It no longer aligns with the body and sets the alarm off at random times. Claremont VW and VWSA now refuse to rectify the damage they have done and refuse to return my calls or even speak to me.
I unfortunately do not have the money to go to a lawyer and i suspect that they know this.
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - miss diagnosis on touareg in spain
- Volkswagen - vw golf sportwagen tsi rotors
- Volkswagen - 2011 tiguan
- Volkswagen - vw tiguan 2017 (vin:wvzzz5nzhw395343) hazard switch
- Volkswagen - peeling and bad quality paint