Volkswagen 2006 V8 Toureg / I will never buy one again!
I purchased my brand new 2006 V8 Toureg on 11/20/06. 4 Days after the check engine lite went on for the first time. Since then it has been at the dealer 5 times and so far 18 days in the 2 months I have had it. It is still there they say for at least 10 more days. They have replaced 2 ignition coils, a fuel injector, re-attached a hose, purged the coolant system, drained and refilled the gas tank and now they say there is a coolant leak inside the engine and that they will have to take apart the engine, see what additional damage has been done and re-build the engine. Meanwhile VW has generously given me a $25/day shoe box on a roller skate Enterprise rental car to drive when I have paid $45,000 for a luxury suv. VW has said no to an upgrade for the rental car. No to replacing my car w/a new one. No to a buy back. They have basically said oh well, we will fix it no matter how long it takes. They should fix it, but on their time not mine. Well, that is what my attorney is going to tell them. I meet the requirements of the lemon law and at this point I don't want a VW. I will never buy one again nor will I ever have anything good to say about them.
More Volkswagen 2006 V8 Toureg Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - dgs failure and vw goodwill claim declined...
- Volkswagen - armrest and electric windows armrest
- Volkswagen - car warranty and air conditioning filters
- Volkswagen - volkswagen golf discontinued engine