Vodafone Shop - Ansal Plaza, Delhi / Such pathetic service!
I went to get a replacement SIM for my Vodafone number, and was told it will take 2 hours for activation. Its been over 24 hours now, and the SIM is still not activated. The best part is that the Vodafone Shop at Ansal Plaza, New Delhi, does not have a telephone number listed on Just Dial or even with Vodafone itself!! SO when I called Vodafone Customer Care they told me that I should go back to the shop, as they have not received a request for activation. It is surprising that Vodafone does not have a contact list of their authorized stores.
Such pathetic service & I have been their customer for 8 years!! I wonder why I am tolerating this!
More Vodafone Shop - Ansal Plaza, Delhi Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - network problem in my area
- Vodafone - 1100 tablet that has been serviced 3 times without success
- Vodafone Group - vodafone contract
- Vodafone Group - no commitment 
- Vodafone Group - 3g and 4g router + mobile internet