Vodafone Shop - Ansal Plaza, Delhi / Such pathetic service!

1 India Review updated:

I went to get a replacement SIM for my Vodafone number, and was told it will take 2 hours for activation. Its been over 24 hours now, and the SIM is still not activated. The best part is that the Vodafone Shop at Ansal Plaza, New Delhi, does not have a telephone number listed on Just Dial or even with Vodafone itself!! SO when I called Vodafone Customer Care they told me that I should go back to the shop, as they have not received a request for activation. It is surprising that Vodafone does not have a contact list of their authorized stores.

Such pathetic service & I have been their customer for 8 years!! I wonder why I am tolerating this!

Comments

• Na
      7th of Nov, 2008

My mobile with sim no. 9899460606 was misplaced few days back & i applied for sim replacement for which I visited this ansal plaza vodafone store & now
    I am also having the same problem yesterday i was told that it will take only 4 hrs to get my replacement sim activated but its more than 24 hrs but its still not activated. pls help

• Vi
      28th of Mar, 2009

i went convert postpaid to prepaid my vodafone no and after one week it not work.
    So worst customer care
    worst service
    worst cellular
    and atleast not but last worst outlet ansalplaza vodafone

3rd of Apr, 2009

ansal plaza vodafone store is seriously not but bull ###

3rd of Apr, 2009

kuch dard

• Fu
      25th of Aug, 2009

well.. the whole reason why i quit vodafone is ansal plaza staff... i'd go there for an entire week trying to sort of an overcharge on my account for postpaid and they treated me like it was a privilege for me to be there... the arrogance and attitude exuded by the staff was so sick it literally made me glad i didt throw up but rather throw away my card upon exit from the store... i still dont know what happened to my money but the headeache was enough to drive me insane... i am better off with pre paid and no hustles from a different company... the women there are the worst - pompous snotty nosed ###!

• Si
      16th of May, 2012

OH MY GOD. Are you serious ? I thought I was the only one. I'm facing the same problem. This is ridiculous!!! and this complaint was written 4 years back. wow. are they REALLY that inefficient ? seems to me, they are ! stupid ###.

• Ni
      4th of Aug, 2013

Exactly the same happened to me!! Went to these idiots to change my normal sim to micro sim... the same ### was told to me; will be active in 2 hours and internet in 24. When calling VF customer care after 10 hours they still hadn't received an activation request from them. So back to jokers wasting my money and time trying to get it solved. Vodafone should sack every single person in that shop! The most incompetent staff ever!!