Vodafone / over-charging of bill

India, Mumbai Review updated:
My bill due on 5th June 2015 was charged at 10002.95 while using 2G services and seldom making any calls. Worn I went to the Vodafone outlet to inquire about my bill details I was shown the cold shoulder and the employees spoken with a lot of arrogance and annoyance. I would further like to state that my bill on 3G services used to come at an average of 2500. Further on inquiring about my bill details they stated that 2G has no capping limit however when I had asked their sales person while activating the service he said that there's a capping limit after which the speed is lowered. Furthermore during my recent usage I got an SMS stating excess usage of Data.

Jun 20, 2015

N  1st of Jun, 2007 by

Hutch Mobile - Network problem

Re: Hutch Mobile

I have not received the hard copy of my bills for previous month nor the soft copy on my email id. I have spoken to call center several times regarding this issue but every time they give me an assurance that you will receive your e bill by end of the day. I have paid the amount of previous month by receiving the message from Hutch care but till now I don't have any idea of the call charges.

Please look into this matter as why there is a problem of not receiving bills on time causing inconvenience to customers.

N  19th of Nov, 2007 by

Hutch Mobile - Network problem

From the last one week I am not getting proper signal due to which i am not able to make calls while i am at home and even i am not able to receive calls. The voice goes off and the network cuts off.

I complained about this to the customer care centre and they promised that they will call me within 24 hours and even they did that but due to the same signal problem the call got disconnected. and after that they did not even bothered to call me up. I am not able to make calls to the customer care people thats because they have blocked my number as a result i am not able to register a complaint against them. I am really fed up with the kind of service i am getting from the last week.

I even went ahead a register a complaint n the website of hutch and i got a SMS with reference number saying that somebody will call me but yet i haven't received any call.

Vodafone Logo Vodafone