Vodafone Nz — best mate
This company is ###. I signed up for best mate, and used to be sent a message about when I need to up my balance for Best Mate to roll over. Now they expect you to know ehen the service expires. If you dont realise it has, you just go onto the regular calling network again. Even if you put money on.
Let me explain this clearly.
I sign up for text 2000 and Best Mate. At the end of that time Vodafone used to send a message saying that it was expiring and you needed to top up your funds for it to roll over.
They then realised that if they didnt warn you, you would switch back to normal cell usage. They don't tell you when you top up that you are no longer on the bestmate plan. You call your best mate and have a good yarn and run out of credit...!!!*** You call customer service... that now costs money (###s) and get told " You should have known it would run out, we no longer tell you you have expired", (wankers). They didnt tell me they were stopping the warning service either.
Telecom used to be bad, but not this bad. As soon as the Telecom G3 network (or equivlent) comes out im switching.
Vodafone is ###.
More Vodafone Nz Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - sim card failures across europe
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk