Vodafone Group / Purposely deducting amount from my balance without any reason neither proof
this is to inform you I am using Vodafone services from last one and half month and my number is [protected] . My balance gets deducted purposely saying reason that it has been deducted for mms . Neither I have done mms till date and neither Vodafone has any proof for deductions . This has been done more than 10 times and after launching complain every time on mail they refund my amount and make apologies. Yesterday they deduct 6 rs from my account balance without any reason and I have been continuously following up in mail but no reply and also no resolution done.
Such a fraud this does conpany does with customer and I know many of them are victims of it .
Common people survive because of such fraud service providers and looting them
I need my balance to be refunded at earliest and need fare working from service provider
More Vodafone Group Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - network problem in my area
- Vodafone - 1100 tablet that has been serviced 3 times without success
- Vodafone Group - vodafone contract
- Vodafone Group - no commitment 
- Vodafone Group - 3g and 4g router + mobile internet