Vodafone, Gokhale Road, Thane / False assurance

1 India Review updated:

Yesterday, 2nd of May, I had been to Vodafone main office in Thane which is situated in Gokhale Road. There I met a sales representative who informed me that the new post paid connection will be activated within 3 to 4 hours after submitting all the documentation. Inspite of doing so my # has still not been active. Initially I wanted to go in for a prepaid connection but he told me that it takes around 7 hours for activation but if you go in for a post paid one it will take only half the time. I requested the person to give the office contact # in case I face any activation problems but my concern was turned down saying that he will call me at my residence #. I waited and waited but I didn't receive any calls from him. This is totally bizarre and I am very very upset with this sort of attitude. I am very displeased with this sort of false assurances to customers.

Comments

• Su
      11th of Feb, 2010

Mail sent to CORPORATE.ASSIST@VODAFONE.COM on Thursday dated 12.02.2010. Kinly read the same

To Whom so ever it may concern

This is Sujeet V. Choudhary ( Mobile No. 9833888978) customer of vodafone postpaid service since last 2 years. In spite of getting good service from you, I not happy with the service & value added service/ Products that you provide.

If you are not capable to fulfill customer's requirement then no need to give baseless commitments & promises. And if possible it is humble request from me to all of your executives, stop doing the same so that customer will find other way and will not rely on your helpline ( Helpless Service).

Issue-
    I have activated SMS10 (Rs.35/ Month plan). Now I would like to deactivate the same so that I can access another plan i.e. SMS149 ( Rs. 149/ Month plan)

For deactivation of Existing plan I have sent CAN SMS10 to 111 ( Which is showing in your system since 6th Feb 2010). After having several calls to 111, the only ans. which I got is " IT WILL TAKE 48 HRS TO DEACTIVATE". Your executives just tend to fool customers by hanging up them.

Let me tell you today is 11th Feb 2010 ( Almost 120 hrs passed) and I have intimated one of your executives ( Name- Mr. Abhinandan Patil, Lower Parel) that before 11.00 hrs I should get a SMS from vodafone regarding deactivation of excising service. As usual that is not happened as your are more interested in DOGS rather than HUMAN BEINGS.

Suggestion for you on be half of all the vodafone customers- If possible try to concentrate on your customers & services that you provide instead of wasting so much money on advertisement ( Especially that Dog called " Scooby").

Other issues-
    Every month you are charging Rs. 30 in my bill against miss call alerts ( Which works only in ZOO's advertise). Even after so many conversations between your rep. & me, still I am not getting any miss call alerts.

I hope all customers are quite familiar with the problematic bills issued from vodafone.

If possible try to revert back at the earliest so that I can proceed further & will not wait for your response.

To CC-

Dear friends, If you are enjoying any other service other than vodafone, stay with the same. If you are planning to shift to vodafone " Please...".

PS- NETWORK ROCKS, BUT SERVICES ( WORKS ONCE IN A BLUE MOON)

• Ca
      3rd of Jul, 2011

these vodafone guys are soo very good bluffers...they promise me..."sir, your vodafone no will be activated within 24 hours, we are happy to help you"...wow ...i felt soo great only to wait for 8 days till date and my no is yet to be activated...and i called them again and again and again...and they end up giving the same promise...god please save vodafone subscribers

• Su
      28th of Aug, 2012

I am Sushant Sapkal Frome Thane. I visited to Vodafone Gallery 4-5 times but still I am not happy with your service. I want to convert my loop no. to Vodafone prepaid, but your Division is not able to provide me service. behind of that all drama i was west my 10 hours & 160 rs. for travelling. I am stunned that you are the largest service & network provider in India. if you are littel bit of worried about me then please do something. I hope that you are give me some reply.
    Thanks,