Vodafone / harassment for sim card activation
A SIM card was issued to me through a sales boy on 10/02/2008 with SIM number: [protected]... via vadafone letter dated 20 feb 08, the Customer id allocated was: 11056214 and mobile number was: [protected] and relationship number was 1.20660854.
There was a defect in the SIM and the same was informed at the India, Noida Vodafone branch... However there was no SIM card re-issued... In-fact I got a bill dated 06.03.08 of Rs.415/-... This is definitely not expected... how can vadafone send me a bill without the SIM card itself being activated?
This has been a huge wastage of my time and an irritating experience… I was no more interested to take this card and had put up request to deactivate the SIM and return the Rs.250/- paid as registration charges to the sales person from a TPA, Abstract Solutions, Delhi, India
I took a new Vodafone connection no: [protected] on 29 July 08 by paying another Rs.250/- as registration charges... I am surprised to know that the earlier hutch number [protected] is still not de-activated... I had got confirmation from Vodafone customer care executives that the number has been deactivated and that I need not pay the earlier bill.
Now my new number [protected] never got activated, reason stated is that there is a due of Rs. 415/- pending against my name... Though all Vodafone front desk executives confirm that I need not pay the bill and that the mobile will get activated in next 24 hrs but nothing seems to happen... This is not acceptable and I feel cheated in the whole process.
My Expectations are:
1) Dues against my name on the mobile number [protected] need to be closed immediately and brought to zero value
2) My new number [protected] needs to get activated
This is pure harassment and unfair practice, which is not expected from a company like vodafone.
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone - ADSL Vodafon. /customer service vodafon
- Vodafone - no network
- Vodafone - my invoice vodafone egypt
- Vodafone - vodafone egypt
- Vodafone - vodafone egypt - bad customer care - staff misleading - corporate lines