Vodafone / misinformed by sales rep!

1 Egypt Review updated:

Vodafone sales rep offered me a three month free trial to use a line and test it out since I was a mobinil loyal customer. He offered me the same number I had with mobinil. after the three month were finished I informed the vodafone customer care service that I want to cancel the line. To my astonishment she informed me that it was a one year contract and that I wasn't allowed to cancel it and that I will be charged a monthly fee. I told her that it was a trial . she informed me that the contract I signed stated that I went into agreement for a whole year.

What is funny is that you can't go beyond the inexperienced operator to report a complaint and they don't have a website which you can send a complaint to be reviewed by mangers. I guess they know they are in the wrong and don't want to hear about it.

Comments

• Bh
      17th of Jul, 2008

My ph.no. is 9888363006.I had earlier decided to disconnect my connection as it seemed costly to me, then the sales representative committed to me if my usage increased to 1200 to 1400 or rs.700 for continuous 3 months they will reduce my rent to rs. 50 per month.When i went to the store they told they cant fullfill the commitment made earlier.I had been there 4 to 5 times but then they didn't listen to me.Then i told them to disconnect my 2 vodafone numbers 1st 9888363006 2nd 9780030066.They disagreed to disconnect my connection.then they finnaly agreed to the commitment of monthly rent of rs.50 per month.But now they have disconnected my number 9888363006 now i want my number 9888363006 to be re-activated as this seems suitable for me now.Now i want to use this number and now they are not re-activating the number.I am just fed up of this vodafone company.they seem to have the worst service.i want to restart my number and take strict action against all this harasment.They have wasted lot of my time and harased me alot