Vodafone / misinformed by sales rep!
Vodafone sales rep offered me a three month free trial to use a line and test it out since I was a mobinil loyal customer. He offered me the same number I had with mobinil. after the three month were finished I informed the vodafone customer care service that I want to cancel the line. To my astonishment she informed me that it was a one year contract and that I wasn't allowed to cancel it and that I will be charged a monthly fee. I told her that it was a trial . she informed me that the contract I signed stated that I went into agreement for a whole year.
What is funny is that you can't go beyond the inexperienced operator to report a complaint and they don't have a website which you can send a complaint to be reviewed by mangers. I guess they know they are in the wrong and don't want to hear about it.
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone - transferred to an adult sex line 
- Vodafone - erroneous dialled numbers included in our bill
- Vodafone Spain - customer service
- Vodafone - customer services - mobile services (business)
- Vodafone - adsl service
- Vodafone - network connectivity issue