Vodafone / getting threatening calls from collection dept
1 and half year before I was using Vodafone number ([protected]). In Jan 2009 Vodafone charged me Rs. 200 extra for downloading some pictures by using mobile internet while I never downloaded any such pictures or something. When I enquired about this in customer care, they told me that as this is appearing in your bill means you have to pay that amount. I didn’t pay that extra amount that time and Vodafone disconnected my mobile connection. As Vodafone disconnected my service I didn't pay outstanding amount too. But now some person from Vodafone (Vikas Bansal [protected]/[protected]) is calling me and threatening me over the phone using abusive language and asking me to pay the bill.
Apart from this, same way Vodafone charged me Rs.100 extra for my other mobile ([protected]) recently. I sent 3 mails to email@example.com to resolve the issue, but till date I have not received any single reply from them.
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - Network problem in my area
- Vodafone - 1100 tablet that has been serviced 3 times without success
- Vodafone Group - vodafone contract
- Vodafone Group - no commitment 
- Vodafone Group - 3g and 4g router + mobile internet