Vodafone / non refund of money

India Review updated:
representative of Global Direct, Lower Parel Mumbai who are DSA of Hutch approached for booking, accordingly advance was givento them. They failed to either provide a connection or refund . After one year on 15.6.06 vide receipt No.03648 they again promised a connection in lieu of previous booking. They failed to provide it also. Requests for refund have fallen on deaf ears. Company says to contact their Manager Mr. Amit Roy [protected]) who does not pick up the phone . I have not got neither refund nor connection.

Comments

He
  5th of Dec, 2007

Vodafone - refund of money
Telecommunication
India
www.vodafone.in

On 26th of November, 2007 I got a massage from Vodafone Company the title of the message was “ MONEYBACK” & the content of the message was “ Sirf Aaapke liye. 5 minutes FREE on 56789. Dial NOW. Offer 30th Nov tak. Dial Karein aur muft sangeet aur manoranjan ka luft uthayein.

I Dialed that no. but no response from that side, the duration of the call was 50 seconds.
After that call my 6 Rs. was Deducted from my account. After that I had a talk with their Customer Care Executive he said that Sir you definitely get your money back after 24 hrs.
But I didn’t received, than I called back to customer care executive he said wait for 72 hrs. but no response received, I called them again then that guy his name is “Sudheer Sharma” he gave me the Complain No. 783536172. after that conversation I got a message that “ We shall respond to your query by Wednesday 05-dec-07, 06:00 pm”
But I didn’t received any thing at night I called up again then that guy said we should respond till 12:00 clock at midnight and I am still waiting for my money,
6 Rs. is not a big amount but the thing is that it was a commitment from their side & this shows how irresponsible they are against their customers.
Hoping for the Best
Hemant Mishra
An
  12th of Jan, 2008
I was not using my number 9873573650 (corporate connection, paid for one year ie May 07 to May 08) for about 2 months and when i tried to use it in Nov 07, i noticed that it has been deactivated. I had a talk with customer care executive and they asked me to write a mail for activation of this number. I wrote a mail as told by the executive but there was no action. I gave many reminders but vodafone customer care was not bothered at all. I wrote a complaint in the feedback form and after some time i got a mail asking me the details of the number. This question, answer session went on going for some time and finally an apology mail was sent to me and i was assured that my number will be active within 24 hours time.

To my surpise, few days back i received another mail from corporate office which is given below:
"We would like to inform you that as per our records, the services for the number 9873573650 have been deactivated effective 02/09/07. and bla bla.......'

First of all deactivating my number without any intimation and secondly they are not activating the same. They are not bothered how their customers suffer. I must that Vodafone is very irresponsible and their customer services are going worse from bad.
Sa
  11th of Aug, 2008
Iam samna from Kannur.ISD miscall time money cut.severaltime
me call customer care but reply is very bad.so please immediate
action.