Vodafone / customer disservice

1 AL, India Review updated:

This is a clear and detailed narration of the entire episode of my harrassment by vodafone / hutch. if anyone can really help me with an advise as to how we need to proceed on this and counter such ridiculous customer attention issues by a service provider. that would help the entire user community a lot.

Instead of making this as a formal complaint, i have just copied the entire series of mails exchanged over the last one week, looking and in fact begging for service from vodafone, to address a genuine complaint of mine, wherein i was being harassed for no fault of mine. even today, ultimately just to ensure that i am not on the roads, i have still made the payment today by credit card for the second time, even without receiving any clear explanation for the non-acceptance of my first payment.

Here you go.......

Dear ms. saranya

Yet another proof of vodafone / hutch prioritised attention and customer care. the entire string of my correspondence is traced below, which has been going on since 9th nov 2007, which is now almost a full week's story. but for the autogenerated acknowledgements, i have not received any reply from your side.

You are the nodal officer and ever since my first mail on this subject, i have also intentionally been marking a copy to your appellate authority. now both of you have really failed in your customer feedback / service commitments. now do i really have any other point of contact within vodafone / hutch, to whom i can really address my problem and look for explanation or resolution or atleast a feedback??????

The latest turnaround in the entire episode now is : because of your lack of response and vodafone / hutch's demonstrated past track record of taking unilateral decision on deactivating services, i have been forced to behave as a coward customer and i have gone ahead and made the payment again today through credit card, for which i have received a transaction number and also a thanks message acknowledgement confirming the payment.

But when will your service really begin to focus on understanding and addressing your customer and their needs????? i really feel you guys do not deserve a place in the service industry.

Thanks and very high regards

From: acknowledgements [mailto:acknowledgements@vodafone.com]
Sent: monday, november 12, 2007 11:48 am
To: ganesh@eprocorp.com
Subject: auto-acknowledgement: will my problem be resolved????? or pending resolution, will my account get deactivated, as has been unilaterally done in the past????? mobile no. [protected]

Dear customer,

Thank you for writing to us.
This is an automated response to your e-mail. we will respond to you within 2 working days.
If you want us to update your email id in our records, please send us an email or sms to 111(toll-free).
Open up a world of convenience on your desktop! register on my vodafone i.e. www.vodafone.in to know more click here
You can also activate/deactivate service via sms. send the command as a sms to 111(toll free) and the service would be activated/deactivated. to view the list of commands click here
In the meantime, if you need any further assistance, please do call us on 111 toll free from your vodafone mobile phone. we'll do our best to assist you.

Warm regards,

Appellate number : +91-[protected]
Fax number : +91-[protected]
E-mail : srinathnalluri.chn@vodafone.com
My vodafone
Now you can manage your account all by yourself. by logging on to my vodafone you can
View and analyze your bill/account statement
Pay your bill/security deposit
Change your talk plan/billing address and send us billing and tariff related queries
Request for a duplicate bill
Activate and deactivate services
Activate roaming
Order a new sim card and block your old one
Sms service commands list
To activate/deactivate the following services via sms, you can send the corresponding code as an sms to the mentioned number and the service will be activated/ deactivated.
Sr. no name of service activation code deactivation code sms to timeframe for activation/deactivation
1 national roaming act nr can nr 111 2 hrs

Ganesh wrote:
From: "ganesh"
To:
Cc: ,
Subject: will my problem be resolved????? or pending resolution, will my account get deactivated, as has been unilaterally done in the past????? mobile no. [protected]
Date: mon, 12 nov 2007 12:57:38 -0500

Dear saranya

This is in continuation of my earlier message regarding the payments made towards the vodafone connection in my wife’s name seethalakshmi. the connection number is [protected].

I have not heard back from you as yet. after i sent out the mail, i received an acknowledgement stating that it would take atleast 2 working days for me to receive a response from your end and accordingly i only trust and hope once again that i might receive some reply from you tomorrow.

However, even if this happens within your stipulated timeframe of 2 working days, i think by then, the damage would have already been done, for no fault of mine. because i already received a threatening auto-generated mail from vodafone, reminding and requesting me to make the payment (once again, even before i receive the genuine clarification sought for) today, failing which my services would be deactivated. but just as it happens usually with your unilateral decision making processes, i think my outgoing facility might not be active from tomorrow. thanks to you and your team, for penalizing the customer, just because you could not respond in time – when i mean time, it should not only be your generalistic timeframe commitments but it should also be customized to suit the timely needs. either you need to keep this auto-generated actions stopped till you resolve open issues or you need to respond faster ahead of these auto-generated actions. anyways, by not doing either of these, only your customer will lose and not vodafone so that should be fine with you.

Spoke to one of your customer care executives mr. veeramani last night (feb 11 2007 at around 10:30 pm ist) and provided him with the transaction references of the debit and credit on my stanchart credit card on 8th nov 2007 for rs.597, which was basically the payment i made against your dues. asked him for the explanation for this reversal, without which i will not be in a position to make another payment. because based on my request, it the reversal is revoked by vodafone and in the meantime i also end up making another payment, i end up with a duplicate payment. this was also agreed upon by mr. veeramani and he assured that he would get back to me with the clear status and reasoning in 24 hours timeframe – reconfirmed as around the same time tonight. nothing as a surprise, nobody called up but for an agency call during the afternoon today to judiciously follow up only for the payment.

Spoke to another customer care executive ms. priya, almost an hour back and yet again narrated my entire history of happenings and with a bit of understanding of my plight, she assured that she would have her team lead call me in the next half an hour. i provided her with an alternate landline number, as well. right now i am at work, and some time back, i had 2 missed calls (which i had to miss since i was on an official call and that was no ideal time for me to attend to personal calls) from [protected]. after my official call, tried calling back and got a reply that this was an inactive number. again i understand that as per standards of normal common sense, if a person is not able to be reached at a given number, we always need to try reaching an alternative number – fundamentals of customer care / service, but i cannot expect all these from vodafone.

Spoke to your customer care again to one of your officers mr. mohanraj. when i was looking to reach priya again, i was given to understand that she had already left since her shift was completed. when i told him of the problem, he reconfirmed my discussions with veeramani and stated that the request has been taken care for a payment update (i am really not sure of the understanding levels of your team – i never requested for any payment update – all i wanted was to know the reason as to why a payment authorized by me against an outstanding was declined by vodafone. only based on this, i can decide on making the alternative payment) and it would take some time for someone to come back. he also assured me that someone from vodafone would call me within 24 hours to discuss on this and since the request has already been taken, my services will not be deactivated.

Now i am just keeping my fingers crossed, looking for the heavens to open up so that vodafone can shower its blessings on me, in responding to some logical and genuine grievance raised by me, for resolving this issue and moving forward.

But some snapshots of your customer service, based on my experiences so far :

1) none of your customer care officers have the acumen to understand a customer complaint in totality
2) neither will they give responsible replies nor will they put a customer across to a responsible person who could really resolve
3) feedback from vodafone will come in only in the manner and time, as is convenient to vodafone
4) feedback from customers also need to be given only in the manner in which vodafone like to receive it
5) customer pays for a service, but is always treated as a beggar at the mercy of vodafone, since vodafone always has the trigger to pull

Amidst my productive time at work, i have penned down this mail, because i am too much frustrated by the cooperation extended by vodafone, at this point of time. certainly i am looking for someone who can really understand the situation and address it to resolve.

But responding or resolving, as has always been, is to your choice and i have no other options but to keep waiting………….

Thanks and best regards,

Ganeshacknowledgements wrote:
Date: sat, 10 nov 2007 09:02:56 +0530
From: acknowledgements
To: ganesh_m_prof@yahoo.com
Subject: auto-acknowledgement: fwd: fw: reg vodafone outstanding.,

Dear customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

Warm regards,

9 call conference act cc can cc 111 2 hrs
10 call forwarding act cf can cf 111 2 hrs
11 call hold act ch can ch 111 2 hrs
12 gprs - postpaid act vl can vl 111 2 hrs

Ganesh muthukrishnan wrote:date: fri, 9 nov 2007 20:32:10 -0800 (pst)
From: ganesh muthukrishnan
Subject: fwd: fw: reg vodafone outstanding.,
To: saranya.chn@vodafone.com
Cc: srinathnalluri.chn@vodafone.com

Dear ms. saranya

This is in respect of one of the connections being held by my wife - [protected].

This had an outstanding against the last statement of rs.616.94, out of which rs.19.94 represents some old dues, not payable, but somehow not reversed by hutch, even after repeated mails long time back. towards the balance of rs.597, i made a payment by dialling into your customer care, and through my standard chartered credit card. as per your service commitments, i am supposed to receive a confirmation by sms within 1 hour, poviding me with a transaction reference and a subsequent confirmation once it has been cleared. but i have not got this sms acknolwedgement till now, for the payment made at around 6:30 am on 8th nov 2007.

Called up your vodafone customercare officers and they have simply been telling me that there has been no payment received from my end. when i say this, they want me to talk to stanchart, and provide them with the transaction reference for vodafone to help me out.

Called up stanchart, and am given to understand that based on my usage of the card, this amount of rs.597 has been approved and blocked, pending to be claimed by vodafone. only when vodafone claims this, they generate a transaction reference number. that too, at times, they reveal the transaction reference on specific request by the customer, and most of the times they do not, in which case, the customer knows about this only on receiving the subsequent monthly statement.

This was the similar situation with which my trauma on my number [protected] started. hence i feel the same amount of alarm and panic in this. i am also not sure if this is the right forum for getting this resolved because your committed timeframe for a reply, in itself is a week's time and i would not be surprised if this referred connection goes into outgoing facility blockageeven before you look into this query and respond back to me.

But i have no other options. because vodafone has a mechanism of recording calls and collecting feedback. the funniest part in this is even for a customer feedback vodafone decides and stipulates what the customer has to say. because your customercare officer refused to understand my concern, i thought of escalation by responding to your quality tracking sms, which was a mere waste of time, since it threw only stupid and irrelevant questions framed with just the yes / no options an any other expression by the customer will come back with aninvalid reply comment. get into your website to offer a feedback, it has simply been rejecting my feedback stating "feedback not in proper format" i feel that any interactive feedback mechanism created for generating criticism to improve upon existing levels of operational efficiency, should allow the customer a clear avenue to communicate open and free, and if at all i is guided by any format, reason for improper format should also be pointed out to the customer in a user-friendly web interface. please correct me if my perception / expectation is wrong, since we do hail from industries which thrive focusing on customer service and grows only on customer satisfaction.

Coming back to the crux of the topic, payment which was due has been paid from my end and i am in no default. it is a sheer case of miscommunication between vodafone and standard chartered and i am not sure as to who is really taking me for a ride. but if this miscommunication has been existent between vodafone and stanchart, atleast please do not propagate this facility for your customers. because now that this payment remains in abeyance, till the time, i have a clear understanding of the scenario, i cannot make any alternative payment and vodafone will automatically jump into this as a delay by customer, which i feel is absolutely customer-unfriendly.

May i look for some responsible reply from your end,to see me out of this problem?

Thanks

Ganesh muthukrishnan wrote:
Date: fri, 9 nov 2007 20:04:01 -0800 (pst)
From: ganesh muthukrishnan
Subject: fwd: fw: reg vodafone outstanding.,
To: saranya.chn@vodafone.com
Cc: srinathnalluri.chn@vodafone.com

Dear ms. saranya

I had been holding a connection with hutch / vodafone for more than around 3 years now. the reference mobile number is [protected].

Had been through yet another harrowing experience, since almost around 3-4 months back. the issue is yet to be resolved. the issue was created out of lack of awareness of existing procedural realities by hutch / vodafone team, but just because i am only the customer at the mercy of you guys, unilateral decision of deactivating my account has been implemented by hutch / vodafone and till date, no one even bothers to understand and address the issue, but at times, some collection agent calls up asking me as to when i would pay up the money.

Your customer service orientation is highly deploring. none of your phone officers responsibly understand a customer complaint or problem. your collection agencies are even more ridiculous. neither of them really understand the sense of what they communicate. no responses from your end comes through within assured timeframes. net effect, from almost around 4 connections in my family, till just about 3 months back, right now i am holding only one and also contemplating for getting that changed to another service provider. kudos and good luck to vodafone and its team!!!!!!!!!!forwarded below is the corespondence addressed to one of the vodafone collection officers, explaining the entire episode and looking for reasoning to understand the realities. just above my mail is pasted the response received from your team. do you really think he has taken any effort to understand the issue and give me a proper reasoning????

Utilising your services for a cost, am i not entitled to adequate reasoning for ay concern / gievance raised, atleast in such situations wherein i am suffering for no fault of mine?

May i look for a comprehensive and understanding reply atleast from you????

Thanks
Ganesh

Cc : appellate authority - while browsing through the website, i found some forms for addressing issues to appellate based on feedback from the nodal officer. but in most of the occasions, even the nodal officer's response does not come within the timeframes committed. that is why, i have just marked a cc to you, to see if this atleast induces the nodal officer to respond in time and also with a complete redressal of the grievance.

From: ugandran ap (chn) [mailto:ugandran.ap@vodafone.com]
Sent: saturday, october 13, 2007 9:54 am
To: ganesh
Subject: re: reg vodafone outstanding.,

Dear ganesh,

You have tried to pay thro¡¯ ivr and payment was not successfully transacted. the bank statement will show debit from your account on the same day of unsuccessful transaction but later the next day the same amount will be credited back to your card if the payment was not successfully transacted

If payment to be collected from your place, will organize for the same

Request you to give your contact no. to stay in touch

Regards
Ugandran

-----original message-----
From: ganesh [mailto:ganesh@eprocorp.com]
Sent: friday, october 05, 2007 10:23 pm
To: ugandran ap (chn)
Subject: re: reg vodafone outstanding.,

Dear mr. ugandran

Thank you for your mail to follow up on the outstandings. i am really overwhelmed to see positive things happening, probably after vodafone-hutch merger.

Anticipating the same sincerity in your approach to address a customer concern, would like to take a few minutes of your time and run you through the ordeal / mental torture that i have been running through more than the last 1 month, ever since the first of these 2 outstanding bills, fell due for payment.

1) if i am not wrong, the first of these 2 outstanding invoices for an amount of rs.324 fell due on 8th sept 2007 .
2) i made a payment through my stanchart credit card on 8th sep at around 4 pm , connecting to hutchphone and going through the payment online option.
3) i did not get any confirmation sms for the payment made.
4) tried reaching hutchphones 2-3 times to confirm the status if the payment has been made and was assured that sometimes, it takes longer and probably i will have to ideally wait for around 3-4 hours for the confirmation. even after this long, i never received a confirmation sms.
5) called stanchart on 8th evening around 8 pm to check through the day's transaction and they confirmed a payment of rs.324 routed through my card the same day.
6) on and till 10th sept 07, when i continued receiving the sms for overdue on my account, i got a little perturbed and again called hutch to find out and they mentioned that no payment has been received, which was to my utter dismay.
7) immediately called up stanchart and i was given to understand that the same amount of rs.324 was reversed based on merchant's request sometime in the late evening of 8th sept 2007 (which i presume should have happened after i checked with them initially on sep 8, 2007). when i was looking for details, they refused to divulge and directed me to request for the information and reasoning for reversal from hutch.
8) spoke to one of the hutchphone officers by name veera on sep 11, 2007 and he mentioned that he had to check with some other team for this information and assured me of keeping my line active and also that one of the responsible hutchphone officers would call me certainly the next day to clarify on this and resolve. i cited my earlier harrowing experiences with hutch wherein people do not even bother to respond to a customer for any grievance unless and until it is escalated to the maximum possible extent, even in which case it takes a longer time. still i was reassured by veera and i was also hoping.
9) no calls from hutchphones subsequent to this and after another 4-5 days, i regularly started getting calls from hutch collection centres requesting payment. i was really not interested in getting into a longer call everytime and explaining things right from scratch, to a differently new person on every call, when i am apparently seeing and realising that none of these are going to get back with clear information or resolution to this problem.
10) to my utter shock and surprise, i received a call a couple of days back from one of the hutch collection centres, for a payment follow up. when i got irritated with the lady who called up since she did not have any replies for any of my questions, the call was hung up. another gentleman, presumably his colleague, called up again and spoke to me. when i was looking for reasoning, he mentioned that the reversal of rs.324 was for non-usage and i had to make a payment of rs.450 which has been billed in the subsequent invoice and fell due. this was the funniest incident to happen or the most terrible explanation on earth one could hope to receive.

Now i have a few questions for you below, which if sincerely replied will certainly address my concern / grievance and resolve this issue :

1) firstly when the payment was made, how come the automated system failed to send out the acknowledgment sms with a payment refernce?
2) secondly, even while reversing a payment which has come in, why was the customer not indicated?
3) even after i explained the entire situation to veera and he assured to resolve, why did none of the hutchphone officers bither to even provide me with the clarification or speak to me to resolve?
4) does any of the hutch collection center executives really know and understand what they are talking about, with a customer in any of their calls?
5) what is my fault when hutch had not responded to my genuine request for clarification?
6) even after making my intentions to clear all dues on time, and after enjoying a decent and good payment track record for around 3 years, does hutch really feel terribly exposed with this overdue of rs.324 which again is a mess up in their own back end and transactional support function?
7) still i have not been provided any explanation or reasoning for this. does hutch / vodafone really interested in customer satisfaction?
8) without getting the info for this first statement payment reversal of rs.324, would you prefer to pay once again, being in my situation?
9) for no fault at my end, when my connection has also been blocked for outgoing calls / sms effectively rendering no use of my continuing this connection, do you really feel it is legitimate to charge me for the second month which i suppose is around rs.350 or rs.450?
10) even after addressing these issues, can i expect someone in hutch / vodafone to really understand my plight and resolve this situation?

I am open for a discussion on this, if vodafone sincerely wishes resolution of this issue. as my track records would also suggest, i have never been an intentional defaulter and never will i tend to be one. however, ingenuine charges are certainly unacceptable to me since i expect professional ethics in both ends of any transaction.

Awaiting your feedback.

Have a great day!

Thanks and regards,

Ganesh. m

From: ugandran ap (chn) [mailto:ugandran.ap@vodafone.com]
Sent: friday, october 05, 2007 12:05 pm
To: ganesh@eprocorp.com
Subject: reg vodafone outstanding.,
Dear mr. ganesh m desi : manager back office ops

Greetings from vodafone !

Mobile : [protected] acct code : 5.10227.00.00.100011

As per our records there is an outstanding of rs.774 /- till the bill dated 20.09.2007 for the mobile number mentioned above.

Kindly note that in view of the non¨cpayment of the bills, you are reminded through this mail, to make payment for the pending bills at the earliest.

For online payment options visit www.icicibank.com / www.citibank.com and update us the payment transaction id for us to update the same in your account.

Kindly ignore this mail if the above said payment is already made and inform us the payment details for updating our records.

For any assistance or clarification, please contact the undersigned or mr.babu @ [protected]

With regards

Ugandran
Sr executive ¨c collections
[protected]

Disclaimer:
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message,
Or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.
Thank you. vodafone essar south limited.

Disclaimer:
The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
Thank you. vodafone essar south limited.

Ga

Comments

• Bi
      15th of Nov, 2007

Absolutely true of vodafone... pathetic horrible and hopeless service and customer care.

• Mr
      19th of Nov, 2007

I have been holding the same sim card since 7 years and for the first time my card is deactivated 3 times in last one week on grounds of 'dishonored cheque'.

The mistake was pointed out to the caller that our ecs payment is not done through 'bank of rajasthan' and still I receive a letter stating the same thing. the relationship number is wrong and the amount given is wrong. subsequently I get a call saying I have still not paid my dues and this time the amount has changed from rs.5000/- to rs.1000/-. this time the caller says we are paying by cash and not through ecs.

I wish vodafone authorities first verify with the facts before putting their customer to inconvenience. also I would like to mention here that for our slightest lapse a penalty is charged, rs.500/- is charged for a disconnection from our side. so now I demand a credit of rs.1500/- for the disconnection 3 times and for the inconvenience caused, or I will have to look for some other service.

• Ra
      14th of Dec, 2007

The worst services ever seen in any service industry than that is of vodafone. highly untrained, uneducated, mannerless, non cooperative, not ready to understand, rude... endless, staff of vodafone knows not how to treat customer, how to solve the querries.

I had activated my mobile connect service on 23/24th november 2007 and it was told to me that the service will start within 2-3 hours. firstly, till date I have not got the connection established to my desktop pc. I had called for more than 25 times at customer care and have also spoke with nodal officer-9925000401 ms. komal, who has been looking into the matter but was not at all able to solve the query. she told me to meet ms. sheetal, store manager, vodafone store, who did some sort of settings in my nokia mobile phone, which further when checked by customer care executive, was told that the settings are not complete. this shows that what qualified-knowledgeable managers are, and if this is the case, what can be expected from executives. further ms. komal always whenever I called her used to ask, havent you received any call from ourside? I dont understand how can she ask me so, when she never calls me though she knows the entire case and expects some other to call me. she told me one day that I am transfering this query to technical person and he will call you, which I havent received till date. further when I again called her, she is giving me a number of technical person 9825000111 and expects me to call him, which I did. he also said that he will check the settings on mumbai server and will revert me back but till date no call received from him. am I suppose to call vodafone for the reason its my fault that I have opted mobile service of vodafone. I am sure that when the facility is possible to change service provider without changing the number, I will be the first to quit vodafone. also I confirm that vodafone will be losing its customer like anything. I dont understand how much to write but a one liner is "'go for any service, if not available dont use mobile phones, but vodafone, oh god never"

• Si
      19th of Apr, 2008

Dear sir,
    Thank you again for your best service, I would like to bring your kind attention that some body calling (from the vadafone number 9846709371) to my wife vadoone mobile at night time (on 18/04/08 at 10.30 pm & also midnight on 17.04.08) and using bird words to my wife, while disconnecting the call, again and again repeating the call. due to this my fed up.

As such we may request you to take necessary action against the customer (mob. no. 9846709371) otherwise we have forward this case to legal dept.

Thanks & regards

Sidhique mohamed
    From dubai
    +971506787283

18th of Feb, 2009

Discussed ur custmer care to change my plan prepaid to post paid corporate connection she send me one man he called me in office 5 times he came to my office to give this plan instead of corparate plan he give me another plan. he commit me that is corporate plan in this plan, I give you 300 local calls free then 50 paise per local call and 1/- for std. all sms are free. they taken 1000rs on that time he is in drunk condition. all comitments are frod.
    Anuradha9953410543

• Sh
      10th of Aug, 2009

On tue, 11/8/09, shahid khan wrote:

From: shahid khan
    Subject: fw: very bad service vodafone team...
    To: vodafonecare. mah@vodafone.com
    Date: tuesday, 11 august, 2009, 12:50 am

— on fri, 7/8/09, shahid khan wrote:

From: shahid khan
    Subject: fw: very bad service vodafone team...
    To: vodafonecare. mum@vodafone.com
    Date: friday, 7 august, 2009, 3:08 am

— on fri, 7/8/09, shahid khan wrote:

From: shahid khan
    Subject: very bad service vodafone team...
    To: vodafonecare. mum@vodafone.com
    Date: friday, 7 august, 2009, 3:05 am

— on wed, 5/8/09, vodafonecare mum wrote:

From: vodafonecare mum
    Subject: fw: feedback - mumbai
    To: shahidkhanji@yahoo.com
    Date: wednesday, 5 august, 2009, 1:06 pm

Dear mr. khan,

Thank you for your email dated 04/08/09, regarding the network feedback.

Mr. khan, further to your conversation with mr. vikky vijay mendonca from our network department on 04/08/09, we hope we have addressed your concern regarding the network feedback.

In case you need further assistance, please do call or email us. we‘ll do our best to help you.

Happy to help,

To: vodafonecare mum
    Subject: feedback - mumbai

First name: shahid
    Last name:khan
    Address:3/15 imperial auto products ram mandir industrial estate ram mandir rd goregaon east mumbai 63...
    Email id: shahidkhanji@yahoo.com
    Region: mumbai
    Vodafone number: 9820098124
    Other contact number: 9930977727
    Subject:others
    Feedback:there is a network problem from day 1 I am useing this number at my factory plz apply a booster in my factory area...
    This email and any attachments thereto are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. this message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. if you are not the intended recipient / named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, reproduce or copy this e-mail. please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. if you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. please further note that transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.

Hi your person had come down to my factory area he chq the area there was no network he said I will speak to my team and we will work on this...
    He left and I got a call from vodafone service that we are very sorry we can do anything for this network... its a shame that u people cant do anything about this its a very bad service... vodafone is a uk base company this wht u provide service in india... now I will disconect all my vodafone number... very bad sevice... shame on uyour vodafone team...
    Thanks from shahid khan... 9820098124, 9930977727...

Hi vodafone is a bad service... giveing any request vodafone dosent have time for their customer service... I had give lots of complan for my network which had not been done till date... its more then a month... really very bad service... call me on 9820098124, 9930977727, 26853575, 26859333... shahidkhan...

21st of Oct, 2009

I change my address
    Mr johan scott bowman
    3 grand westend greens
    Rajokri village
    Near rajokri air force station
    New dehli-110038

Near air force station
    New dehli-110038

• Za
      13th of Mar, 2010

About the network and the message's not recived do something about the complain plz do so. my number is 9920086837

• Za
      13th of Mar, 2010

We have the problem of network problem in our cell phone, it doesnt catch network in are sell phone. it does not deliver the messages on time,

• Ha
      19th of Jul, 2010

Vodafone disconnected my life time prepaid card because I did not use it for couple of months when I was outside the contry. it was lifetime card. how can they disconnect it for couple of momths of non-usage??? also it had some balance which is now all lost. customer care cooly tells me witha smile that my number has been given to somebody else and now nothing can be done. this is vodafone for you!!!

9th of Aug, 2010

Yea i am agree with the complain, i myself using vodafone postpaid connection. I never receive my bills and vodafone disconnected my outgoing calls in spite of me telling that i've not received the bill so how could i submit it, worse i cam to know that they used to send the bill to my temporary address while i clearly told while taking the connection that this address should not be used for communication.
    Their customer care associate don't even know how to talk to customers!!
    Regards
    Anurag

• Pe
      28th of Jun, 2011

After an astonishingly rude call from a telesales guy from vodafone who said 'what are you going to do about it?' and then hung up on me when I asked for his name, I called them back, got rerouted & told I needed to ring the number I had just rung in order to complain. when I explained that I had just rang that number and what else could I do he repeated the same thing. don't go with vodafone

• Fr
      27th of Dec, 2011
    Vodafone - customer service
    Australia

I went to pacific fair broadbeach today to purchase a phone case for my new phone. I was told by the sales staff I couldn't buy one because I wasn't with vodafone. I explained to her that I was only with telstra because I could only get coverage as with telstra because I work in the mines. they had phone cases there and I am very upset as she wouldn't sell me them as I was with telstra. if this is how you are going to treat your customers I will never recommend your company to anyone. due to lack of respect and assistance I will be going elsewhere. maybe your company needs to teach your sales staff respect and re train them in sales. if I was the owner of this company I would like to know whats happening with the product sales and how it effects my company and future sales.
    Thankyou for your time and I hope you take this seriously or eventually you won't own a company due too poor management and lack of customer service.
    Frank thorn