Vodacom — prepaid airtime and data disappeared again.
Hi I'm disappointed with the current service from Vodacom which was good until i decided to buy a 12 month prepaid 1gb data plan.Since then my airtime and data has started disappearing and the data warning notification service that Vodacom has been sending me, although it's not a requirement for Vodacom to do so; then why start something like that and then suddenly stop it.This is not the first time i complain about the same thing as it's happened a few months ago and I was told to check my settings and make sure automatic updates are off etc.The usual things...So i say now I'm tired of all the shortcomings, i want to redeem my cash I paid for the difference of the 12month prepaid data, so I can join another ISP.To top it off the Vodacom customer care service line has played ping-pong with me that's why an email is now my next means of communication.Come on now Vodacom what's happening, get my complaint sorted?Mr. Davids [protected].
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling